English Teacher in Prague - start in September 2022
Join us and become a teacher at EDUA Group, the biggest private education company in the Czech Republic. You can teach in two language schools EDUA Group is covering - James Cook Languages and Jipka. You will be teaching individual and group courses (2-5 people) to employees of international companies directly in their offices or public courses. We have a library and resource centre in the centre of Prague where you can come to prepare your lessons. You will have continuous support from your Senior Teacher (mentor) to develop your skills as well as teacher training and workshops where you will learn more about our Coach&Practise methodology.
We are currently looking for new English teachers for the new school year starting in September 2022.
Become a part of our team if you are:
- a native level English speaker
- TEFL/CELTA certified, preferably with a university degree, teaching experience is an advantage, but not essential
- an EU Citizen or non-EU with a valid business visa and trade license (or willingness to get them); we also offer professional visa assistance for a reasonable price!
- flexible and willing to teach at different places within Prague
- an energetic, reliable and motivated person with an up-to-date approach to teaching
What you can expect from us:
- a schedule you have control over - your weekly yoga class can still fit in
- a public transport pass for everyone with a full teaching schedule
- a yearly bonus after one year of full-time teaching
- up to 100% discount on language and professional courses
- your own mentor to help you with any questions about teaching or methodology
- training and workshops to develop your teaching skills - initial training programme when you join as well as regular workshops throughout the year
- a library with more than 3 000 textbooks and ready-to-use materials
- printing and copying at different locations in Prague
- regular events for teachers
For more information go to our website.
If interested send us your CV and put "ESL Cafe" into the subject line.
To apply, email [email protected]