Dave Sperling Presents The....
2. This group of people ruled Mexico and neighboring areas in the sixteenth century.
3. He was a famous Italian explorer of the late thirteenth and early fourteenth centuries.
4. Cleopatra was the queen of __________ in the first century B.C.
5. Johann Gutenberg was famous for inventing __________.
the printing press
6. The Hundred Years' War was fought between France and __________.
7. The pyramids in Egypt were first built around __________.
8. The Vikings were warriors from __________.