Dave Sperling Presents The....
2. The _______ War was fought in the U.S. between the
northern and southern states.
3. The Fourth of July was _______.
the day George Washington was born
the day when the Declaration of Independence was adopted
the day the Civil War began
4. The _______ was the fort in Texas where a group of Americans fought
a large Mexican force in 1836.
5. The assassin of Abraham Lincoln was _______.
John Wilkes Booth
Robert E. Lee
6. The Gettysburg Address was a famous speech given by _______.
7. _______ has been given the titile "father to his country."
8. The _______ was the ship that carried the Pilgrims to America in 1620.
9. The _______ War was fought between the U.S. and
Mexico from 1846 to 1848.
10. How many colonies made up the original United States in