Dave Sperling Presents The....
2. "Lake Okeechobee" is found in the state of __________.
3. The two-letter abbreviation for the state of Montana is
4. Which of these states is NOT in the Midwestern U.S.?
5. Which of the following states was once a monarchy?
6. The "Four Corners Area" is where the boundaries of the states of
Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, and Utah
Idaho, Utah, Wyoming, and Colorado
Colorado, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas
7. Lake Michigan borders how many U.S. states?
8. Kansas City is in both Kansas and what other U.S. state?