|Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg|
20 Mins from GANGNAM! #1 English Education Provider in Korea
Posted By: YBM ECC <[email protected]>
Date: Monday, 30 December 2019, at 2:55 p.m.
20 Mins from Gangnam ESL Positions
20 Mins from GANGNAM | YBM ECC Pangyo
Korea's #1 English Education Provider
#1 English Education in Korea
As a branch of YBM, YBM ECC (English Centers for Children) was founded in 1992 and was the first major chain of private English schools focused on teaching English to young learners in South Korea. Since then, we have been fostering global leaders and consistently working to improve integrated English education. As a leader in providing exceptional language education in South Korea, YBM ECC focuses on listening, reading, writing, and speaking by using in-house textbooks for non-native English speakers. We developed an iLearning program which allows students to go home and practice what they have learned in class. YBM ECC is a leader in providing exceptional language education in South Korea and provides a consistent and systematic approach to learning the English language for kindergarten to middle school students. With over 75 locations all over Korea, we offer a variety of classes from phonics to test preparation.
Pangyo, known for IT and technology, is located right below Gangnam in Gyeonggi-do. You can easily make your way up to Gangnam in 20 minutes! Pangyo is an up-and-coming city and many global startups have made their home in the Pangyo valley.
There are hundreds of academies in Korea; why choose YBM ECC?
- Unlike some hagwons, we fully guarantee your contract!
- YBM ECC is one of the largest English education companies in Korea and has a nationwide network.
- YBM ECC developed in-house curriculum to help students learn more effectively.
- At YBM ECC, you see your students every day and you can see their improvement and growth
- YBM ECC schools have foreign teachers at each school and Korean co-teachers that speak fluent English
- Contracts upheld by YBM's Corporate Head Office in Seoul
- Housing is provided or you may choose a housing allowance of up to 500,000 KRW/month.
- Competitive salary of 2.1-2.4 million KRW
- Orientation and training with our teacher trainers
- Insurance, pension, and severance (completion bonus)
- Vacation days
Start Date: Feb. 17, 2020 (2nd week in February)
Working Hours: Mon, Wed, Fri: 9 AM - 6 PM
Tues, Thurs: 9 AM - 5 PM
Age Range of Students: Kindergarten - Elementary
- Should enjoy working with young learners
- Looking for creative and friendly teachers
*Couples/friends are welcome to apply!*
Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg
TCheck out the Book - The Korea Asylum!!