|Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg|
Official Announcement of Job Opening for a Full-Time Professor at Hanbat National University in Korea
Posted By: Hanbat National University <email@example.com>
Date: Sunday, 21 July 2013, at 1:42 p.m.
Hanbat National University is publicly recruiting a full-time professor who will teach the English Conversation and coordinate for the Office of International Affairs.
1. Recruiting Fields: Liberal Arts (English Conversation),
Coordinator for the Office of International Affairs
2. Number of positions: One
3. Department: The Office of International Affairs
* Native Speakers from English speaking countries (USA, Canada, UK, Australia, etc.)
(We can treat an applicant who speaks fluent Korean favorably.)
* Holders of Doctoral degree in Humanities or Social Sciences
* Applicants having more than two research papers within the past three years excepting Ph.D. (2010.8.10 ~ 2013.8.9).
(Final Academic Degree dissertations are not included in the above qualification and must be submitted.)
* Applicants having no reason for disqualification from service as a Public Educational Official.
5. Job starting date: September, 2013
* It may be changed if absolutely compelled owing to recruitment schedule
6. Documents Submitted
* A copy of application form
(Must submit both Off-line form and On-line(E-mail) form.)
* Application form can be downloaded at below address.
- E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- File Title: Employment Application - Name(the date of birth)
* Copies of Transcripts (Bachelor, Master, Ph.D.)
* Copies of Degree Certificates (Bachelor, Master, Ph.D.)
* A copy of Doctoral Dissertation
* Must write down the files of Research Accomplishments in order according to the amount of academic excellence. Because we will take into account to your research accomplishments according to your order, please be careful in making the orders of your Research Accomplishments (within 400% including final degree).
* Research Accomplishments expected to be posted or published after the application deadline cannot be accepted.
* Copies of certificates of performance in the related industry (eligible applicants only)
- Certificates of Career and Employment
* The scope of industry
*Work experience for industry & research institute registered as a corporate body
*Work experience for College & Junior college as a full-time faculty
*Work experience for national & local administrative organization as a full-time civil servant
- Registered Patent only
- Certificates of performance of Research Contract and Participation
- Any other Evidential Documents that were provided in the application form.
* Application Period: July 22 (Mon) ~ August 9 (Fri), 2013 / ~ 6:00pm
(Applications will only be accepted during the period.)
* In case of visiting, Except lunch time (12:00~13:00), Saturday, Sunday and holidays.
* Documents not submitted during submission period cannot be accepted
* Where to submit: S3 Bldg, #204, The Office of International Affairs at Hanbat National University. 125, Dongseo-daero, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon, Korea, 305-719
* How to submit: Visit in-person or by Mail
8. Standard for Evaluation
* Based on the recruiting regulations for newly hired full-time professors at Hanbat National University
* Applicants determined as unqualified by more than two-thirds of evaluators in the initial evaluation will be excluded in the next job position connectivity evaluation (total 5 points)
* Applicants who gain less than 4 points of the total 11 points of both job position connectivity(Total 5 points) and course work relevance (Total 4 points) will be excluded.
* Applicants who gain less than 10 points in the second evaluation will not progress to the next third evaluation of lecturing skill.
* Appointment may not be made if there is no qualified applicant.
9. Research Accomplishments conversion factor for Accreditation
* One person research or compilation: 100%
* Two people joint research or compilation: 70%
* Three people joint research or compilation: 50%
* Over four people joint research or compilation: 30%
* Doctoral Dissertation: 200%
10. Appointment Conditions
* The appointment of full-time professors will be in accordance with the regulation for the appointment of Public Educational Official (National Public Official)
* The payment system will follow the performance related annual salary system as dictated Korea public official remuneration regulations.
* Appointment can be cancelled if major flaws are found in the materials. If perjury is found, any legal consequences will be made to the perjurer.
* Submitted documents will never be returned.
* Matters unspecified in this official announcement will be complied withˇuTeachersˇ¦ Personnel Management Regulations-& Work Guidelines for New Recruits of Full-Time Faculty-of Hanbat National University
* Homepage Address: www.hanbat.ac.kr
* Further questions should be directed to the personnel team of Academic Affairs Office.
* Telephone Number: +82-42-821-1809 / +82-42-828-8410
|Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg|
Dave's ESL Cafe Korean Job Board is maintained by Dave Sperling with WebBBS 4.33.