|Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg|
Maths,Computer Science,Physics and ESL native teachers are needed in international School of Jiangsu and Beijing city in China with up to 25,000-30,000 RMB monthly Starting in Feb of 2020
Posted By: Beijing Meiyuan Academy <[email protected]>
Date: Sunday, 5 January 2020, at 1:27 p.m.
1.Student age: 12-18 years old
2.Class size: 20 students
3.Teaching hours: no more than 25 hours per week
4.Starting Date: Feb of 2020
1.Native English speakers from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa
2. A Bachelor’s Degree or above （authenticated by Chinese embassy）
3. Must be able to obtain a clear background check (authenticated by Chinese embassy)
4. Teaching experience in A-Level more than 2 years is required (or one year is okay). 5. TEFL or TESOL certificate preferred.
6. Positive attitude, reliable and be able to work under a dynamic environment.
Salary and Benefits
1.Monthly Salary package: Basic salary up to 20,000RMB-30,000RMB per month based on qualifications
2.Sponsored legal Z work Visa
4.Airfare bonus: RMB 10,000 after contract fulfillment
5.Incentive bonuses for extra teaching hours
6.Free accommodation or house allowance: RMB 2,000-2,500 per month
7.Free Chinese Language Class for international teachers (we aim on helping our teachers to pass HSK)
8.11 days national holidays
9.Airport pick-up upon arrival.
Position 2: A-level ,AP Teacher of Primary and Middle School English in Beijing
1/ Qualifications / Requirements:
Teaching qualification such as PGCE or equivalent preferred
CELTA or equivalent recognized qualification in teaching English
Minimum of three years experience in a similar role in a reputable international school.
ESL experience in an English speaking country such as the UK, US, Canada or Australia would be an advantage.
Some knowledge of Chinese preferred as this will assist teaching younger students.
Suitable character for working with younger students, from kindergarten to age 14.
Must be able to demonstrate the ability to create appropriate teaching materials to motivate and guide learners across the required age-range.
A satisfactory level of spoken English, without an accent which will compromise student understanding.
2/ Key Responsibilities:
To work in partnership with the Primary and Middle school domestic English teachers to create a curriculum which enables all learners towards the school’s goal of full bilingualism for every child.
Within this programme to support the resources, materials and topics being used by the Primary and Middle school teachers.
Within this programme to identify or create additional learning materials which are appropriate to the age range. These materials should be fun and engaging, but at the same time, contribute to improvements in all 4 aspects of English.
To understand the language development of Primary and Middle school students and provide them with appropriate assessment and feedback to help them to improve.
To teach English in conformity with the Chinese National Curriculum for this age group.
To teach English in a manner which respects both Chinese culture in general and the educational philosophies of Xinxuedao in particular.
To avoid on all occasions topics which are incompatible with Chinese law and culture – eg political and religious topics.
To contribute to the wider academic and social development of students in the Primary and Middle sections of the school by contributing to school events and activities eg – cross-curricular days.
To support the marketing strategies of the school by being an appropriate presence at Open Days and other marketing events.
To support the Summer and Winter camp activities of the school by acting as an English teacher and/or tutor as required.
To dress appropriately and professionally at all times.
To follow all of the child protection and health and safety procedures of the school.
3/ An Introduction to working for the Xinxuedao Education Company:
● The terms and conditions are negotiable. As an employer we recognize that we need flexibility to attract and retain good quality applicants.
● The starter salary for a qualified teacher is 20-25,0,000 yuan per month.
● There is free accommodation if the teacher accepts a dormitory room (furnished) on the Geely University campus.
● There is free catering if the teacher accepts three meals per day in the school canteen. This includes weekends.
● Visa expenses are met.
● Flight expenses are met at the start and end of contract, subject to satisfactory discharge of duties, and up to a ceiling of 800 pounds.
● Regular training and professional development sessions from a UK qualified Headteacher
● Support for professional development, including meeting reasonable costs of courses
● Language support from bilingual staff to settle and travel in China.
● The International Centre is part of the Xinxuedao Changping Beijing Linchuan School.
● The School is all through from Kindergarten to A Level.
● The International Centre comprises a Middle and High School.
● The school caters for Chinese rather than ex-pat children
● The School and Centre attracts academically more able students, however their level of English varies from beginner to near-fluent.
● The school staff is a mix of domestic Chinese and International teachers
● The school primarily follows the international British curriculum of iGCSE and A Levels. However a percentage of our families and students are following an American route so we offer ACT / SAT and TOEFL training.
● The school is located in the Changping suburb of Beijing. The centre of Beijing is a 40 minute metro journey. Beijing train stations provide easy access to the rest of China. The Beijing Capitol Airport is 40 minutes away by taxi. This provides flights to everywhere in China, across Asia and to the rest of the world.
● Holidays follow the Chinese calendar – two weeks in October, a few days at Christmas and New Year and then almost a month in February. Summer is approximately 6 weeks, but can be affected by summer camps.
● The working day is from 8.00 to 5.00, Monday to Friday, with Evening Study from 6pm to 9pm. The school is residential and the students warmly appreciate academic support out of these hours.
-Updated resume and recent photo
- Copy of Teaching certificate
-Copy of Bachelor degree or above certificate
-Photo copy of passport and visa
Feel free to contact me if you are interested!
Email: [email protected]
|Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg|
Dave's ESL Cafe China Job Board is maintained by Dave Sperling with WebBBS 4.33.