|Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg|
February 2020 looking for experienced and new graduates native English teachers to teach English in CHINA♥♥♥ 18-30k monthly,Relaxed working hours,Airport pickup,Accommodation provided,Work visa,Health Insurance ♥♥♥ Now Interviewing!
Posted By: Beijing Meiyuan Academy <[email protected]>
Date: Monday, 23 December 2019, at 1:34 p.m.
Position 1: Type: International kindergarten
School location: Beijing,Hangzhou,Shanghai,guangzhou China
Students age group : 3-6 years old
Type of Post:Full Time
Application type :Overseas & Local applicants accepted
Job Start Date:Feb 2020
The kindergarten is an international school based in the beautiful Hangzhou city, Zhejiang province ,China.This school has been established for over many years and currently has over 1,000 children. The school is currently looking for an experience and flexible teacher to join them
The school offers an attractive salary package includes:
**Annual flight allowance
**Professional development allowance
Qualification Requirement:Bachelor's Degree with a Teaching Qualification
● native English speakers
● Teachers with a degree
● Experienced teachers
● Salary Range:A salary from 18000 up to 25000 CNY (Chinese Yuan Renminbi) per month based on experience and qualification
● Housing: apartment provided or house allowance
● Medical:State/Public medical provided
● Flights:Flight(s) provided Annual
● Bereavement Leave:Bereavement leave given
● Contract Length:1 years contract renewable on mutual agreement
Beijing Primary and Middle School English
1/ Qualifications / Requirements:
Teaching qualification such as PGCE or equivalent preferred
CELTA or equivalent recognized qualification in teaching English
Minimum of three years experience in a similar role in a reputable international school.
ESL experience in an English speaking country such as the UK, US, Canada or Australia would be an advantage.
Some knowledge of Chinese preferred as this will assist teaching younger students.
Suitable character for working with younger students, from kindergarten to age 14.
Must be able to demonstrate the ability to create appropriate teaching materials to motivate and guide learners across the required age-range.
A satisfactory level of spoken English, without an accent which will compromise student understanding.
2/ Key Responsibilities:
To work in partnership with the Primary and Middle school domestic English teachers to create a curriculum which enables all learners towards the school’s goal of full bilingualism for every child.
Within this programme to support the resources, materials and topics being used by the Primary and Middle school teachers.
Within this programme to identify or create additional learning materials which are appropriate to the age range. These materials should be fun and engaging, but at the same time, contribute to improvements in all 4 aspects of English.
To understand the language development of Primary and Middle school students and provide them with appropriate assessment and feedback to help them to improve.
To teach English in conformity with the Chinese National Curriculum for this age group.
To teach English in a manner which respects both Chinese culture in general and the educational philosophies of Xinxedao in particular.
To avoid on all occasions topics which are incompatible with Chinese law and culture – eg political and religious topics.
To contribute to the wider academic and social development of students in the Primary and Middle sections of the school by contributing to school events and activities eg – cross-curricular days.
To support the marketing strategies of the school by being an appropriate presence at Open Days and other marketing events.
To support the Summer and Winter camp activities of the school by acting as an English teacher and/or tutor as required.
To dress appropriately and professionally at all times.
To follow all of the child protection and health and safety procedures of the school.
● The terms and conditions are negotiable. As an employer we recognize that we need flexibility to attract and retain good quality applicants.
● The starter salary for a qualified teacher is 20,000 -25,000 yuan per month.
● There is free accommodation if the teacher accepts a dormitory room (furnished) on the Geely University campus.
● There is free catering if the teacher accepts three meals per day in the school canteen. This includes weekends.
● Visa expenses are met.
● Flight expenses are met at the start and end of contract, subject to satisfactory discharge of duties, and up to a ceiling of 800 pounds.
● Regular training and professional development sessions from a UK qualified Headteacher
● Support for professional development, including meeting reasonable costs of courses
● Language support from bilingual staff to settle and travel in China.
Shangqiu and nanyang university need native English teachers
US high school program administrator needed in foshan and Beijing
-Updated resume and recent photo
- Copy of Teaching certificate
-Copy of Bachelor degree or above certificate
-Photo copy of passport and visa
Feel free to contact me if you are interested!
Email: [email protected]
|Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg|
Dave's ESL Cafe China Job Board is maintained by Dave Sperling with WebBBS 4.33.