|Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg|
[Welcoming American teachers applications for teaching English at Amerlish! Easiest way to start teaching English in BEIJING!] Package Up To 29,200 CNY, positions filling quickly, Click to learn more. (Not agency)
Posted By: Beijing Meiyuan Academy <[email protected]>
Date: Sunday, 29 September 2019, at 4:02 p.m.
We are recruiting both experienced and newly qualified TEFL teachers to move to China and start working immediately-Kindergarten,Primary,Middle and High School-with working visa and apartment provided starting ASAP-up to 15-25k monthly
Position 1：Experienced native English teachers needed in Primary and middle school in Hangzhou,Suzhou,Zhenjiang,Taizhou,Lianyungang city ASAP
Subject To Teach
ESL teacher，mainly reading
Teaching Hours per week :20
Office Hours per week
Working Days per week
5 days from Monday to Friday 8:00-17:10
Primary and middle school students
Duration of each class
Foreign Teachers Requirements
BA or above
2 years teaching experience
Terms of Employment
Monthly 16-25K before tax
Furnished single apartment
Over Work Allowance
Summer ,winter and Christmas holiday
Z visa provided
Position 2: Primary school in Zhuhai city
1．School type: Primary school
2．School Location: Guangdong province, Zhuhai city, Nanping District
3．Student age group: 6-12 years old
4．Class size: 35-45students
1．Vacancies: 1 English teacher
3．Work hour: 25 classes weekly, 8:00-17:00, 2 hour lunch break ,no office time
4．Working meals: Subsidized meals at school cafeteria
5．Work day: Monday to Friday
6．Extra Hour and pay: Negotiable
8．Work visa: Assistance of Work Visa obtainment and renewal.
9．Start date: ASAP
10.ontract length: one or two year preferred
1. Minimum of Bachelor Degree (Teaching License preferred), or a subject relevant to academic vacancies with at least two years of full-time teaching experience (with language teaching certificate preferred).
2. Native or Near-Native levels of proficiency in English.
3. strong work ethic, genuine desire to teach kids.
Position 3: Kindergarten in Shanghai
Position: Kindergarten ESL Teacher
Location: Shanghai city
● Administer the curriculum and lead children’s classroom and outdoor activities
● Record and assess children’s physical, cognitive, social and emotional progress
● Maintain daily communication with families
● Decorate the classroom environment to meet program goals
Support marketing events and teacher training when necessary
● English native speaker from UK,US,Canada,Australia,Ireland,New Zealand
● Bachelor degree or above, major in education preferred
● 2+ years of full-time teaching experience OR teaching certification (e.g., TEFL/TESOL, PGCE/State Teaching License), experience at kindergartens preferred
Compensation and Benefits:
● Legal work visa sponsorship
● Comprehensive commercial health insurance
● Round trip flight reimbursement
● Accommodation assistance & relocation support
● Paid holidays including public Chinese holidays, Christmas, Thanksgiving, winter and summer vacations
● The salary 18K-23K after tax with 3K accommodation
1 Grade 10 & 11
Be capable of teaching AP computer science and mathematics.
Qualifications: -A bachelor or above degree from the UK, the USA, Canada, Australia and other English-speaking countries, with an appropriate field of concentration -Being familiar with AP courses, with fluent English -At least 2 years’ experience of teaching the related courses required for the position -Recognition of challenges living abroad and of the international school workplace -Reference from previous employers is required. -Experience of giving workshops is preferred
Responsibilities: -Teaching hours: no more than 26 classes / week, each class is 45 minutes. The regular class size is within 24 students -Offering courses and extracurricular activities to high school students (Grade 9-12) students who will be furthering their college education abroad -Ensuring all students are able to thrive and engage in class, giving timely feedback and following up with them after class -Devising, writing and producing new materials to plan a range of classes that meet students’ needs, including, but not limited to outdoor activities, workshops -Active participation and contribution in the school cultural activities and teacher training
Benefits: Free Housing: Each foreign teacher is provided with a set of furnished new apartment inside campus. The school will pay for the rent. Vacation: Teachers enjoy summer & winter vacations, national holidays. Visa Service: The school will assist with the application for the visa and a work permit in China. Travelling Package: The round-trip international air tickets are offered, with a maximum allowance of RMB 140,000 per year; airport pick-up is for free of the first arrival. Insurance: Hospital and major medical cost is included in the insurance. International Teachers’ Orientation: We offer campus and surrounding tours, including facilities, housing, phone, utilities, etc.
-Resume and recent photos
-Bachelor degree or above certificate
-Photocopy of passport and visa
Feel free to contact me if you are interested!
Email: [email protected] & [email protected]
|Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg|
Dave's ESL Cafe China Job Board is maintained by Dave Sperling with WebBBS 4.33.