|Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg|
Guangzhou US High School Program Administrator/ Nanchang,Wuhan Chemistry, Biology, Math Teacher/Beijing Science, Math teacher/Hangzhou Kindergarten,Primary,Middle school .
Posted By: Beijing Meiyuan Academy <[email protected]>
Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2019, at 8:58 a.m.
The US High School Program Administrator/ Head Teacher is responsible for the following:
• Teach effectively and in keeping with American best educational practices, no more than 20 contact hours per week in the classroom.
• Play a cooperative role between Chinese and the US schools to insure a consistent educational plan, which adheres to the school’s philosophy. Proactively build buy-in from campus faculty, staff and leadership for American high school initiatives.
• Be proactive in scheduling and leading weekly standing meetings with campus leadership and separately with our US partner’s leadership.
• As a teaching leader, will be expected to teach model classes and work with students on a regular basis.
• Ensure the recruitment, retention, and enhancement of quality teachers through ongoing faculty development and implementation of new ideas, practices, and procedures.
• Supervise the hiring process of teachers.
• Work with the admissions personnel of Chinese schools for student recruitment.
• Partner with our US partner’s counseling staff and master teachers.
• Encourage strong collegiality between staff and administration to assure innovative ideas and practices.
• Make recommendations about areas of improvements in curriculum and instruction and gather data on outcomes.
• Identify and respond to faculty, parent, student and administrator needs in a timely manner and implement a plan for a positive solution.
• Lead efforts to develop and support American-style student programming (including events, clubs, teams, competitions, etc.)
• Maintain long range goals and plans with the assistance of faculty and administration.
• The US High School Program Administrator/ Head Teacher reports to the US High School Program Director of Noah Education Group International Education Division.
We seek a US High School Program Administrator/ Head Teacher who has an open and collegial style and is committed to a global outlook. Required qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of two years of leadership experience, and additional teaching experience at the high school level. A focus on language instruction is a major plus.
• Strong communication skills in English (both verbal and writing skills); highly articulate and effective public speaker. Knowledge of Chinese is highly desired.
• Experience with analyzing student learning outcomes, varying assessment, and international education programs.
• Demonstrated leadership skills including proficiency in communication and organization, effective decision making, success working with diverse constituencies, and development of constructive interpersonal relations
• Experience in American and international schools is a plus.
• Residency in China at the location of the Chinese school and ability to travel in the country is a must. Some travel to the USA may also be necessary.
• Knowledge of China, of its business and educational culture, and of differences between US and Chinese educational systems.
• Experience with Advanced Placement (AP) is a plus, as is experience preparing students for the college admissions process.
• Diplomacy skills, with a track record of gaining consensus.
• Results-oriented with the patience necessary to negotiate between different cultures.
Working location：Wu Han city, Hubei province
Vacancy: Chemistry,Biology native English teacher
16 classes per week (compulsory course or club course). Additional payment will be made for excess class hours.
The annual salary is 200,000 to 300,000 RMB,negotiable.
Enjoy the following paid holidays and festivals in China，including New Year's Day, Spring Festival, May Day, National Day and other festivals stipulated in the law. School holidays include: Summer break (40 days), Winter break (20 days), Spring break (9 days), Fall break (9 days) and Christmas Day(1 day).
*Free apartment for teachers with furniture covering an area of 16 square meters is provided.
*Free breakfast,lunch and dinner are provided in the school dining hall (except Friday evening).
*Provide medical and accident commercial insurance during Party A's term
*Visa and work permit fees.
*Complete the job well and get free travel support in China.
Subject To Teach:
ESL teacher，mainly reading
Teaching Hours per week :20h
Working Days per week
5 days from Monday to Friday 8:00-17:10
Kindergarten,Primary and middle school students
Class Size :20
Duration of each class :45 min
Contract Length:10 month
Start time :2019/10/15
Foreign Teachers Requirements
Nationality :Native English speaker
Numbers Needed :3
Degree BA or above
Age Required :23-56
Teaching Experience:2 years teaching experience
Terms of Employment
Salary:Monthly 16-25K before tax
Airfare Allowance 5k
Furnished single apartment
Utility covered By school
Meals Offered? Yes
Summer ,winter and Christmas holiday
Z visa provided
-Resume and recent photos
-Bachelor degree or above certificate
-Photocopy of passport and visa
Feel free to contact me if you are interested!
Email: [email protected] & [email protected]
|Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg|
Dave's ESL Cafe China Job Board is maintained by Dave Sperling with WebBBS 4.33.