|Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg|
Teach, Live, Travel in Shanghai Working with a Professional Team. No Experience Required!
Posted By: On the Mark Education <[email protected]>
Date: Monday, 9 September 2019, at 7:31 p.m.
Teach English in Shanghai - ESL Job in China About the Job / School
On the Mark Education is looking for full-time teachers to teach young learners aged 3-12 years old at our school in Shanghai. Our teachers are responsible for planning, teaching the lessons, assessing students’ performance and progress, and delivering the curriculum with creativity, energy and enthusiasm to ensure that lessons are fun and effective. Classes are kept small within 4 to 6 students. We offer a market competitive salary (16,000 – 21,000 RMB), legal work visa, renewal bonus, other welfare and seasonal bonuses. Teaching hours average 18-25 hours per week and teachers have 2 days off per week.
At our school we believe: English is a beginning; Character is forever. With this philosophy in mind, we provide a highly effective educational environment where children can develop a true passion for learning English. We are looking for dedicated and enthusiastic teachers to join our team!
- Native English speaker from USA and Canada
- Bachelor's degree
- A clean criminal record
- Patient, passionate, energetic and enjoy teaching
- 16,000 to 21,000 RMB monthly salary (2,500 – 3,000 USD)
- 7,500 to 15,000 RMB contract completion bonus
- Full arrival support and on-boarding - Housing, bank, sim card, etc.
- All Chinese holidays plus an additional week of for Chinese New Year and two weeks in the summer.
- Work Permit and Visa provided
- Medical and Accident Insurance
APPLY NOW >> [email protected]
(Please send the following documents to us)
- Job ref # in your email title: #TeachSH
- Resume (Please include your phone number, Skype ID, nationalityand date of birth)
- Degree certificate (scan)
- TEFL certificate (scan)
- Recent semi formal head-shot photo
- Potential start date
- Current location
- Ability to commit to a 12 month contract
Please provide the job reference #TeachSH when you apply!
Remember to check SPAM FOLDER just in case!
★See What Teachers Say About US on Facebook★Teach . Live . Travel in Shanghai
Working with a Professional Team
No Experience RequiredAPPLY NOW >> [email protected]
Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg
University and Public School Jobs in China!