|Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg|
16--32K plus housing Kindergarten in Shanghai, Suzhou, Hangzhou Immediately
Posted By: Suzhou Boren Hr Consulting <[email protected]>
Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2019, at 12:04 p.m.
Experienced Early Years Teacher
Do you have passion for teaching in the Early Years? Are you an experienced practitioner looking for a next step in your childcare career in China?
Inheriting the powerful legacy of over 400 years of Harrow education, Little Lions cultivates a child's all-round development, drawing on this rich British heritage and a strong Chinese perspective. We inspire children to learn, empowering them with leadership skills for a happy and successful future.
Little Lions International Pre-Schools are recruiting for a superb Experienced Early Years Teacher to join our new Kindergartens in Chongqing and Shanghai City, China. Little Lions Childhood development centers are a fast-growing nursery group for children aged 2-6 years old and is based in the vibrant cities of Chongqing and Shanghai.
We are looking for a passionate, open minded, highly accomplished and experienced early years professional to join our multicultural team to deliver the early years curriculum. Ideally, you will have previous experience in early years centres in a similar position and two years post qualifying experience in native English-speaking countries.
• To work with Chinese and foreign Colleagues.
• Planning, preparing and evaluating the early year’s curriculum.
• Responsibility for delivering the early year’s curriculum in English.
• Assessing, recording, tracking and reporting children’s progress.
• Participating in parent/teacher meetings.
• To provide first hand response to a parent’s; questions, concerns or complaints which relate to their child or wider Little Lions provision. Questions and concerns of a more serious nature will be passed onto the appropriate senior colleague or department.
• Monitoring and oversee the academic, personal social and emotional wellbeing of all children within your designated class.
• On request, lead and develop specific areas of EY learning and teaching across the Little Lions age range.
• Contribute to the safeguarding of all children and the wider Little Lions community.
• Follow all the published policies and procedures of Little Lions.
• Contribute to the Little Lions program of extra curriculum activities.
• Attend all training and development sessions as requested by Little Lions and actively seek further opportunities for professional development.
• Bachelor and above degree is require.
• Appropriate academic degree and teaching qualification is preferred.
• The ability and commitment to be outstanding classroom teachers in the required age group, usually with a minimum teaching experience of at least two years.
• Excellent inter-personal skills with students, teachers and parents.
• Excellent administrative, organizational, and ICT skills.
• High level of English proficiency.
• Qualified for apply work permit in China.
In return, we offer the following benefits for the employee
1. Annual salary would be competitive with market. It’s open to talk if experienced profiles.
At the conclusion of the Contract date, the Employee will receive a percentage of gross salary paid a bonus subject to work related performance for the period of the Contract.
3. Social Insurance
Where applicable, during the term of this Contract, both parties shall pay relevant social insurance in accordance with the “People’s Republic of China Social Insurance Law” as amended from time to time.
4. Medical insurance
The Employee will be covered by the School’s medical insurance scheme for both out-patient and hospitalization medical treatment adopted by the School at its sole discretion from time to time.
An economy class ticket at the beginning and end of Contract from/to home base at the time of appointment.
6. Housing Allowance
A housing allowance differ by cities and dependents will be paid on top of monthly gross salary subject to provision of the signed tenancy agreement and monthly fapiao.
7. Visa/Work Permit
The Company pays the fees for employment visa/work permit and costs associated with obtaining necessary supporting documentations (i.e. background check/medical check/translation fees) except notarization fee.
8. Annual Leave
The Employee will be entitled to the following: 1) & 2)
1) National Holidays per year according to Chinese laws.
2) Enjoy summer/winter school holidays according to School Calendar and regulations. The Employee needs to work if there is school duty
If you are interested to work for us, please contact us on: [email protected]
Block 2, Middle Ring Senlan International, No. 1088 Zhouhai Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai
No. 203 Jinshan Ave, Yubei District, Chongqing (right side of the Xingduhui villa entrance)
Authentic Elite Education from Britain. The cradle of Future Leaders. Preparing Children for Entry to Top Universities and high-achieving future:
Little Lions owes its origin to the international education system of Harrow UK, where the values of courage, humility, fellowship and honour make us leaders in elite British education. Numerous renowned world leaders attended Harrow School, such as Sir Winston Churchill, the former wartime British Prime Minister, and Jawaharlal Nehru, the first Prime Minister of India after Independence, as well as several Nobel laureates. Harrow School has also educated numerous well known and highly respected figures from the world of politics, finance, science and technology, academia and the arts and culture, including, most recently, the current star of stage and screen Benedict Cumberbatch. A large number of Harrow graduates take up places at Oxford, Cambridge and Ivy League schools each year and all of our students benefit from Harrow’s system of education, which provides valuable links to first class universities both in China and overseas. Little Lions aims to launch children on a journey towards excellent future prospects and entry to top universities.
Rooted in Asia, Blending the Best of the Two Worlds:
For over two decades, with truly outstanding Early Years Centres in Bangkok, Beijing, Shanghai, and Hong Kong, Harrow International has been committed to providing world-class early years education for children across South East Asia. Our Little Lions follow the British Early Years Foundation Stage framework (EYFS) which is one of the most highly respected early years education systems in the world. Our curriculum also gives due emphasis to Chinese culture, ensuring we offer the best of two worlds in terms of language, culture, etiquette and liberal studies. With our unique holistic pedagogy and a play-based approach to learning, we cultivate our pupils’ creative thinking and team-working skills, ensuring that all our young learners achieve fully rounded and balanced personal development.
The Benchmark of Quality of International Early Years Education:
Every day we carefully monitor each individual child’s progress, responding to their changing needs and ensuring there is regular feedback and communication with you, the parents, so that you are always aware of how they are getting on at school. In terms of safeguarding and child protection, Little lions is totally committed to the safety and protection of all children in our care; we ensure that all teaching and other Little Lions staff are appropriately qualified, experienced and trained.
There is constant monitoring of our performance by Harrow International Schools management team with a professional quality assurance team from the UK making regular visits each year. This ensures outstanding service in every aspect of our provision. Meanwhile, our superbly designed campus facilities guarantee a uniquely safe, healthy and clean learning environment, with premium air, water and food quality at all times.
Contact: Email:[email protected]
|Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg|
Dave's ESL Cafe China Job Board is maintained by Dave Sperling with WebBBS 4.33.