|Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg|
██████████████ ENGLISH TEACHERS NEEDED URGENTLY In SUZHOU PUBLIC SCHOOLS: Salary up to 15,000RMB ($ 2,183 / £1713 Monthly) + Free Apartment + 3 Months’ Holiday + Free Flights + Free Breakfast and Lunch + Z visa + Max. 20 Classes Per Week + Other Benefits – Starting August 20th 2019. Primary, Middle and High Schools Available. Explore ancient temples, palaces, gardens, and canals in one of
Posted By: Nova ESL <[email protected]sl.com>
Date: Tuesday, 25 June 2019, at 6:48 a.m.
Explore the criss-crossing canals and stone bridges, where red-lanterns hang from ancient pavilions. Step inside temples that have stood for a thousand years.
Stroll in the famed Classical Gardens of Suzhou, which have grown all over the city from 600BC through Song, Yuan, Ming and Qing dynasties.
With 2500 years of history, Suzhou is now one of the most highly-developed and prosperous cities in China. Its impressive skyline gives a tantalizing view of all the
city has to offer - a multitude of cuisines, bars and nightlife, and endless options for entertainment.
With around one month's holiday in winter and 1-2 months' summer holiday, teaching in a Suzhou public school leaves ample time for travelling and provides an
attractive salary on which do so. Your priority will be inspiring your students to love English. Should you choose to work with younger children, your classes will mainly
consist of playing games, singing songs and reading stories. With older students, you will open their minds to Western culture and fuel their thinking with debates.
Your whole class will be taught in English, though you will have a Chinese teaching assistant with you to help with classroom management and give translations where
Suzhou public schools offer:
- Salary: 13,000 – 15,000RMB
- 2000RMB housing reimbursement
- Flights reimbursed after one month of landing (or upfront for new graduates)
- Max. 21 classes per week
- Visa reimbursement
- 6 weeks' paid annual holiday
- Medical insurance
- Weekly Chinese lessons (if interested)
- Airport pick-up and full landing support
- Full visa reimbursement (including notarisation and authentication) if candidate can arrive before August 20th.
- Be a native English speaker
- Have a bachelor's degree (all subjects and classifications welcome)
- Have a clean criminal record
- Have at least 1 year of related experience
Any questions? Email us at [email protected].
Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg
Do your teachers need a criminal background check