|Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg|
>>>>>>>>>>>>Competitive pay packages: CNY18000~21000 including housing to teach~ESL/English teachers ~Science Teachers ~ Biochemistry ~ Math/Physics teacher ~ STEM teacher~Art/Music teacher at international/private/bilingual Kindergarten ~ Elementary ~ Secondary schools and all the positions are located at the Cities Center of Shenzhen ! Guangzhou ! DONGGUANG ! Changsha ! Dalian ! Zhongshan ! Huiz
Posted By: SIE International Education <[email protected]>
Date: Monday, 10 June 2019, at 3:22 p.m.
The GREAT teaching job OPPORTUNITIES
SIE education is a direct employer, our international/private/bilingual schools currently seeking ~ESL/English teachers & Science Teachers & STEM teacher & Math/Physics teacher & Art/Music teacher for international/private Kindergarten or Elementary or Secondary schools individually and all the positions are located at the Cities Center of Shenzhen, Guangzhou,Zhongshan,Dongguang, Changsha, Dalian, Qingdao,Zhuhai,Huizhou,Ganzhou,Tianjing,Hangzhou all schools are setting with professional work conditions; Training provided by company and opportunities for advancement.
You are welcome to Join our academic team of over 1200 teachers in South part and North part of China; Schools have internet access and are equipped with computers, Interactive Whiteboards and Projectors and Speakers and great team player work with you.
Compective Pay Packages & other Benefits
a.18000rmb/19000 before tax for ESL/English teaching position = included before tax salary 14000/15000 + housing allowance 4000 + Winter/Summer vacation pay CNY8000 + Airfair reimburstment CNY8000;
b.20000rmb-21000rmb before tax for academic Subject teaching position = included before tax salary 17000/19000 + housing allowance 4000 + Winter/Summer vacation pay CNY8000 + Airfair reimburstment CNY8000;
c. All salary levels base on experiences and teaching subject & qualifications and Locations.
Health Insurance: Provided;
Salary Advance: Negotiable;
Visa: Sponsored legal Z work visa;
Vacation: Official Winter vacation and Summer Holiday , 11 days official public holidays with paid ;
1. Free hotel accommodation during your first week and free orientation trainning.
2. Assistance provided with finding accomodation, Opening Bank Account, Cellphone card ;
3.Curriculum support and job training provided;
1.Nationality: Native English speaker from USA, UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, SA;
2.Education: Bachelor degree or higher
3.Certificate: 120 hours TESOL/TEFL/CETA Certification or above /or native speaker subject license teacher;
4.Experience: Two years work experience with reference letter or higher or Non-Work experience;
5.Others: Non-Criminal background check; No criminal record.
6.Be Noted: To meet China's legal Teacher work visa regulations, you must hold a passport from one of those counties: the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa and obtained qualified documents for work visa application. Such as Degree certificate/120 hours TESOL/TEFL/CETA Certification or teacher licence/ Non-criminal background check must be Notarized in Public and then authenticated in Chinese consulate in home country. To complete physical examination as China’s government requested.
The cities Centre of Shenzhen, Guangzhou,Zhongshan,Ganzhou,Dalian,Qingdao,Tianjin international Private Schools Work details:
1. Work hours: Monday to Friday 8:00-12:00; 14:00-17:30PM including 16-18 teaching hours + office hours per week, Teaching lessons: 20-24 lessons per week, 40 minutes per lesson. class size: 20-30students in a class.;
2. Students of age 3-6 or 7-10 or 10-13or 13-16;
3. School provide curriculum, Teacher prepare and deliver classes in School as work scheduled by school.Help students reach the level of English established in their learning objective.
4. Available to start in Immediately/End of August 2019
Changsha city English training centre position details:
1. Curriculum: provided by schools, Class size: 1-4, 4-15 students in one class; Student age: 7-14years old.
2. Work Loads: Monday to Tuesday off, Wednesday to Friday:3pm to 9pm; Saturday to Sunday: 8:00 to 12:00, 14:00-19:00; 20 teaching hours + 9 office hours= per week;
3. Available to start Immediately.
English teaching position: 19k-20k gross included housing and salary;
How to Apply
Please send the following copies to Yilian at [email protected]
1.Covering letter 2.Resume 3.Recent photo 4.Degree certificate & TEFL certificate 120hours or Teaching license 5.Passport ID page
Skype ID: blueeyeslian
Dave's ESL Cafe China Job Board is maintained by Dave Sperling with WebBBS 4.33.
Teaching Jobs in China!