Coming to China?
**WARNING: Avoid scams by NEVER paying fees for a teaching position and stay far away if payment is requested (especially Western Union) ***
██████████████ TEACH ENGLISH IN CHONGQING, NANNING, CHENGDU, SHENZHEN | Public School Jobs, Kindergarten Jobs | Salary 16,000 to 19,000 RMB Per month | Flight Allowance plus other benefits$$ | For Teach Recruiting Support | Apply Now #TeachinChina ██████████████
Posted By: For Teach Recruiting <[email protected]>
Date: Saturday, 8 June 2019, at 3:18 p.m.
üMust have citizenship from one of the following countries(USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
üBachelors Degree at a 3 or 4 year University
üBe able to get a Clean Criminal Background Check
üMust be able to pass health test(for visa)
üONE of the following- 120 hour TEFL/TESOL/CELTA or 2 years + verifiable English Teaching Experience.
How To Apply
- Updated Resume in Word File or PDF
- Recent Photo
- Scan copy of 120 Hour TEFL Certificate
If applying by email- please answer the following questions:
- Do you meet all the Eligibility and Qualifications criteria?
- If you do not have a TEFL, are you willing to obtain one?
- Are you ready to accept a job if you are offered one?
- Do you have funds set aside for relocation costs?
- Do you prefer to teach kids or adults?
- When is your earliest start date?
Social Life In China
We at For Teach Recruiting understand how important it is to have a good social life when you transition to work in another country. For Teach Recruiting organizes monthly social events in Shenzhen, and soon will start to organize events in other major cities in China. Worried about making new friends? Come Teach English in Shenzhen and you will instantly have connections with many other teachers placed by For Teach Recruiting.