|Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg|
Up to 25K/mo ~ Paid Vacation ~ No Experience Necessary ~ Coastal City
Posted By: Best Promise English <[email protected]>
Date: Thursday, 23 May 2019, at 6:06 p.m.
Teach in Beautiful Qingdao/DongYing ~ 14,000 - 25,000 RMB per month ~ No Experience Necessary!
Best Promise English is currently hiring qualified teachers for Full-Time positions to come to beautiful Qingdao and Dongying, China. We are not an agency, we work directly with our teachers to provide the best possible experience. Contract Length 1-2 years for any start date. Some positions open immediately! We have 9 locations throughout Shandong province.
Shandong Province is a spectacularly modern area of China, offering nightlife, great food and access to all of the cultural wonders of China via a modern high-speed bullet train network spanning the entire country. Enjoy hiking, beaches, malls and night life all while earning money and making a difference in children's lives.
Enjoy a cost of living that is ~50% of most places in Western Countries, with all of the amenities you are used to and more.
Choose the option that is best for you! Enjoy a low cost of living in a beautiful coastal province with a wonderful team standing by to make your transition a smooth and pleasurable experience.
Best Promise English is an independent English training school located in Qingdao. We are not an agency; employees solely teach in our academy. We provide high-quality English training. Qingdao is on the east coast of China midway between Beijing and Shanghai. The school's headquarters in the friendly city of Qingdao is ideal for those who wish to immerse themselves in the Chinese culture and language and experience China. We have classes of up to 14 students who have close contact with teachers and learn quickly, which is rewarding for students and teachers alike.
We pride ourselves on building friendly relationships with our students and taking a personal interest in their development. We provide English training to pre-school, primary and middle school age children who want to improve their conversation skills, grammar and pronunciation. Our reputation for high-quality English training has resulted in high demand for our services and we now require additional teachers to join our enthusiastic team. Teaching with Best Promise English is ideal for those wanting to teach while experiencing life in China and learning. We aim to involve our staff in all aspects of the business and to offer a friendly, supportive and enjoyable work environment.
* Native English Speaker - USA/Canada/Ireland/UK/New Zealand/Australia/South Africa passports ONLY.
* All candidates need to hold a bachelor’s degree
* 1-2 year renewable contract
* 5 working days per week, Monday and Tuesday off
* Apx. 45-minutes per teaching hour
* 20 to 25 teaching hours per week & little/no office hours.
* Small class sizes: 5-14 students (Ages: 2 to 15 years old)
* Pre-made lesson plans and training curriculum
* Each English teacher will be accompanied by an English speaking assistant for translation help with the children.
* Up to 2-months paid vacation per year @ 50% salary for select locations.
Planning classes in conjunction with TA to ensure they run smoothly
Teaching in an engaging and age-appropriate way
Developing learning materials
Assessing students progress and providing feedback
Taking a genuine interest in students' development
* Bachelor's Degree
* Native-level English speaker
* No criminal record
* Enthusiastic about teaching
* Good communication, administrative and IT skills
* The ability to adapt to life and work in a Chinese community
* 14,000 – 25,000 CNY salary
* Up to 2 months paid vacation annually.
* Flight reimbursement up to 6,000CNY
* Free Emergency Medical Coverage
* Working visa and residence permit provided
* 11 paid national holidays per year.
* Ongoing training and development workshops
* Career development opportunities
* Semi-annual performance bonus based upon student retention and growth.
* Support for teachers while living in China
* Arrival Assistance (Airport pick-up, first-week free hotel, assistance in looking for long-term accommodation, police station registration assistance, bank account setup, SIM card etc.)
* Full induction and orientation
* Step by step help with opening bank accounts and other essentials like SIM cards, WiFi registration etc.
* A friendly bilingual Chinese team ready to help including an American HR Manager to help with any questions about Chinese culture and help western and eastern ideas integrate smoothly.
Skype: [email protected]
E-mail: [email protected]
LinkedIn: Eric Nielson HR Manager at Best Promise English
Telephone: +86 13816013364
Contact person: Eric Gordon Nielson
Company/Organisation: Best Promise English
Address: 266 Tailiu Road Building B, Room 516, Qingdao, 266000, China
|Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg|
Dave's ESL Cafe China Job Board is maintained by Dave Sperling with WebBBS 4.33.