|Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg|
Hundreds of openings - all locations, student ages, school types - 13000-23000 RMB, housing, flights, bonuses, something for everyone!!!
Posted By: Eastern Teach ESL Recruitment <[email protected]>
Date: Friday, 26 April 2019, at 2:06 p.m.
Fantastic teaching opportunities throughout China starting now or within a few months. All jobs include Z-visa sponsorship with Chinas most reputable public and interntional schools and language centers. Whatever your preferences, we will place you in your ideal teaching job and location.
email us at [email protected]
*Degree & TEFL certificates
*Passport info page
Also refer to our job board for more detailed position listings:
*Feel free to indicate any location or job preferences in your email.
We will respond within 48 hours of receiving your application to speak with you to fully understand what you are looking for and match you with the right positions and multiple options.
Below are some of our job listings. There are many more as well. Please inquire and apply for direct consultation, options, and advice.
OPTION A - Modern, high-end language centers throughout China
LOCATIONS: Dongguan, Foshan, Hefei, Nanjing, Shaoxing, Wuhan, Xian, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Beijing, Guanzhou, Huizhou, Xiaman, Ningbo, Chengdu, Nanjing, Nantong, Nanchang, Changsha Zhongshang, Jiangman, Guangzhou, Nanchang
STUDENT AGES: mostly adults-only centers a few teen centers
CLASS SIZE: mostly 1-1
4-6 teaching hours+ 2 office hours per day
25 teaching hours per week
Morning shift: 9/10 am 5/6pm
Evening shift: 1/2pm-9/10pm
2 days off a week between Mon and Fri
Legal Z-visa fully reimbursed (approximately 2-month process)
6-month recent background check
Monthly salary 13000~18000 RMB
Housing allowance 1500 ~ 3000 RMB
2500 RMB quarterly performance bonus
Flight allowance: 8000 RMB
200RMB per student open class bonus
12 days Chinese National holidays + 10 days of annual leave
7 days paid hotel accommodation upon arrival
Health and Accidental Insurance
Full attendance bonus
Free Mandarin lessons
Full Support in making the transition to China
Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand
Bachelors degree or above
120 hour TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate;2 years related teaching experience a plus
Due to work visa requirements, candidates must be below 55 years old.
The candidate should be motivated, enthusiastic and passionate about teaching as well as living in a foreign country.
Prepare and fulfill English assessment for students.
Make corresponding learning plans according to the level of each student.
Be responsible for the teaching of English, including listening, speaking, writing, etc.
Customize 1-to-1 teaching and based upon different levels and requirements of each student.
Participate in student activities with colleagues.
OPTION B Teaching Adults only in premier language centers
Locations:, Shanghai, Beijing, Hangzhou, Tianjin, Qingdao, Nanjing, Wuxi, Suzhou
* Salary 16,000 RMB/month (20,000RMB/month in Beijing)
* Reimbursed incoming flight (Beijing only)
* 12 month contracts, start any month
* Teachers receive up to 1000 RMB monthly bonuses and 6000 RMB contract completion bonus
* 10 days paid annual leave, paid national holidays, and additional 2 weeks unpaid leave available between contracts
* 100% of Z visa and work permit costs covered
* Medical insurance is provided for both out- and in-patient care
* Average classroom size is 1:3
* Adult students only minimal classroom management
*No grading and minimal lesson planning
* Ample opportunity for professional growth and promotion, including managerial opportunities
* 40-hour Teacher Training is provided
* Private airport pickup and transportation upon arrival
* Teachers are put up in a hotel for up to 10-14 days fully paid upon arrival
* Native language English speaker with passport from the US, UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
* Age between 23-58 years old
* Bachelor degree or higher
* 120 hour TEFL/TESOL/ CELTA certificate OR 2 years teaching experience
* Able to pass a Criminal Background Check and standard health check
* Passionate about both teaching and life; friendly and outgoing
* Professionally dressed and well-groomed
OPTION C Amazing opportunity in Chengdu teaching students online 15 hours per week
Location: Chengdu (SW China)ancient city famous for Panda Conservation Center]
* Salary 15,000-20,000 RMB/month
* 1 year contract
* Flight reimbursement
* FREE apartment
*15-20 teaching hours per week between 8am-5pm, 2 days off per week
* Quarterly bonuses
*Native English speaker from USA, UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
*Bachelor degree any major
*120 hour TEFL/ TESOL /CELTA
* Minimum 1 year teaching experience with a reference letter.
*22-59 years of age
*Clean criminal background & health check
Some of our hundreds of PUBLIC and INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL LISTINIGS:
Shenzhen (3 teachers needed ASAP)
Guangzhou (6 teachers needed June-August)
Shanghai (girls intl school needs English Literature and Math teachers August start)
Shenzhen international school needs Math, Schience, History, Music/Drama, Arts, ESL teachers August start
Chengdu International school needs Literature, Biology and Chemistry teachers August Start
Guangzhou / Foshan need 27 ESL teachers, for public and international schools all ages K-12 starting August
Eastern Teach ESL Recruitment
With over 20 years experience in the ESL industry, Eastern Teach is an American owned company placing teachers with the best and most reputable schools in China at no charge to you. We advise, place, and support teachers through the interview and visa process with personalized service and expertise unmatched anywhere else.
Trust is the most important thing in making the right ESL job decision. We are straight shooters who will steer you right, and we stake our reputation on those values.
We look forward to your application.
|Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg|
Dave's ESL Cafe China Job Board is maintained by Dave Sperling with WebBBS 4.33.