|Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg|
Hundreds of openings all locations, student ages, school types - 13000-22000 RMB, housing, flights, bonuses, something for everyone
Posted By: Eastern Teach ESL Recruitment <[email protected]>
Date: Friday, 12 April 2019, at 7:49 p.m.
Fantastic teaching opportunities throughout China starting now or within a few months. All jobs include Z-visa sponsorship with China’s most reputable schools, universities and adult language schools. Whatever your preferences, we will place you in your ideal teaching job and location.
Apply on our job board at http://easternteach.com/job-board/
email us at [email protected]
*Degree & TEFL certificates (scan)
*Passport info page (scan or a clear photo)
Feel free to indicate any location or job preferences.
We will respond within 48 hours of receiving your application to speak with you to fully understand what you are looking for and match you with the right positions.
Some of our job listings:
SCHOOL TYPE: modern, high-end language centers
LOCATIONS: Dongguan, Foshan, Hefei, Nanjing, Shaoxing, Wuhan, Xi’an, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Beijing, Quanzhou
STUDENT AGES: adults generally 18-45 years old
CLASS SIZE: mostly 1-1
* 4-6 teaching hours+ 2 office hours per day
* 25 teaching hours per week
* Morning shift: 9/10 am – 5/6pm
* Evening shift: 1/2pm-9/10pm
* 2 days off a week between Mon and Fri
* Legal Z-visa fully reimbursed (approximately 2-month process)
* 6-month recent background check
* Medical check
* Monthly salary 13000~18000 RMB
* Housing allowance 1500 ~ 3000 RMB
* 2500 RMB quarterly performance bonus
* Flight allowance: 8000 RMB
* 200RMB per student open class bonus
* 12 days Chinese National holidays + 10 days of annual leave
* 7 days paid hotel accommodation upon arrival
* Health and Accidental Insurance
* Full attendance bonus
* Free Mandarin lessons
* Full Support in making the transition to China
* Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand
* Bachelors degree or above
* 120 hour TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate;2 years related teaching experience a plus
* Due to work visa requirements, candidates must be below 55 years old.
* The candidate should be motivated, enthusiastic and passionate about teaching as well as living in a foreign country.
* Prepare and fulfill English assessment for students.
* Make corresponding learning plans according to the level of each student.
* Be responsible for the teaching of English, including listening, speaking, writing, etc.
* Customize 1-to-1 teaching and based upon different levels and requirements of each student.
* Participate in student activities with colleagues.
OPTION B –Teaching Adults only in premier language school
Locations:, Shanghai, Beijing, Hangzhou, Tianjin, Qingdao, Nanjing, Wuxi, Suzhou
* Salary 16,000 RMB/month (20,000RMB/month in Beijing)
* Free incoming flight (Beijing only)
* 12 month contracts, start any month
* Teachers receive up to 1000 RMB monthly bonuses and 6000 RMB contract completion bonus
* 10 days paid annual leave, paid national holidays, and additional 2 weeks unpaid leave available between contracts
* 100% of Z visa and work permit costs covered
* Medical insurance is provided for both out- and in-patient care
* Average classroom size is 1:3
* Adult students only – minimal classroom management
*No grading and minimal lesson planning
* Ample opportunity for professional growth and promotion, including managerial opportunities
* 40-hour Teacher Training is provided
* Private airport pickup and transportation upon arrival
* Teachers are put up in a hotel for up to 10 days fully paid upon arrival
* A staff "buddy" will assist teachers with settling in
* Native language English speaker with passport from the US, UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
* Age between 23-58 years old
* Bachelor degree or higher
* 120 hour TEFL/TESOL/ CELTA certificate OR 2 years teaching experience
* Able to pass a Criminal Background Check and standard health check
* Passionate about both teaching and life; friendly and outgoing
* Professionally dressed and well-groomed
OPTION C – Amazing opportunity in Chengdu teaching students online 15 hours per week
Location: Chengdu (SW China)ancient city famous for Panda Conservation Center]
* Salary 15,000-20,000 RMB/month
* 1 year contract
* Flight reimbursement
* FREE apartment
*15-20 teaching hours per week between 8am-5pm, 2 days off per week
* Quarterly bonuses
*Native English speaker from USA, UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
*Bachelor degree any major
*120 hour TEFL/ TESOL /CELTA
* Minimum 1 year teaching experience with a reference letter.
*22-59 years of age
*Clean criminal background & health check
Eastern Teach ESL Recruitment
With over 20 years experience in the ESL industry, Eastern Teach is an American owned company placing teachers with the best and most reputable schools in China at no charge to you. We advise, place, and support teachers through the interview and visa process with personalized service and expertise unmatched anywhere else.
Trust is the most important thing in making the right ESL job decision. We are straight shooters who will steer you right, and we bank our reputation on those values.
We look forward to your application.
|Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg|
Dave's ESL Cafe China Job Board is maintained by Dave Sperling with WebBBS 4.33.