|Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg|
Teach Public Speaking, Debate, English LIterature or Drama with ENREACH Education - 20,500 RMB average starting salary
Posted By: ENREACH Education <[email protected]>
Date: Wednesday, 27 March 2019, at 12:10 p.m.
Teach in China with ENREACH – a division of Dipont Education
Take your passion and talent for theater, debate/public speaking, or English literature and writing to the classroom and start a rewarding career as an ENREACH Teacher in China.
ENREACH teachers work with high motivated students from 9 to 18 years old teaching liberal arts-type courses. We are currently filling openings for:
Public speaking and debate teachers/coaches
English literature teachers
THE DEBATE ROLE
The role of ENREACH’s Public Speaking and Debate Coach provides a key component to our students’ liberal arts education. Lead high-potential Chinese students, ages 9 to 18, in a public forum style debate. Help them develop the confidence and skills they need to express themselves for life abroad in American universities.
THE ENGLISH LITERATURE ROLE
ENREACH’s English Literature course is the backbone of our liberal arts program. You’ll be helping some of China’s brightest talent, ages 9 to 18, by taking them through the process of analyzing, crafting, and composing narrative essays before moving through expository forms, persuasion, and research.
THE DRAMA ROLE
ENREACH’s Drama Teachers play a star role at our company. You’ll teach the basics of drama, acting, and stage design to some of China’s brightest talent, ages 9 to 18. You’ll also oversee costume creation and help to run theater productions. Showcase your talent while making an impact as a liberal arts educator by encouraging self-expression and creativity.
Join a supportive team of international educators passionate about learning. We take pride in both experience and results, along with quality education and continuing success. Develop new skills in a growing, startup environment that fosters creativity and values contributions.
At ENREACH, taking care of staff is our priority. Discover an exciting life abroad, receive a great employment package, and join a fun and supportive team – all in a workplace that you’ll love.
• Comprehensive benefits package including an average salary of 20,500+ RMB per month, Chinese holidays, paid vacation, flight reimbursement, contract renewal bonus, and more
• Company relocation support including airport pick up, initial hotel stay, apartment hunting assistance, and cash advance
• 100% covered employee health insurance
• Sponsored legal Chinese (Z) Work Visa
• Freedom to creatively adapt curriculum to the needs of each class
• High profile participation in local and national competitions
• Development and participation in drama festivals
• Great company resources including a multifunctional classroom and drama space equipped with dressing room for drama classes and performance
• Opportunity to connect with 10+ ENREACH partner programs worldwide (Educational Theatre Association and more)
• An enjoyable life abroad in one of China’s major cities: Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Nanjing, Wuxi, or Chengdu
• Cultural immersion and the chance to meet people from around the world
• Bachelor’s degree in any discipline (English, writing, drama, or education preferred for English and Drama roles)
• Debate coaching experience for debate role
• Teaching experience preferred
• The ability to live and work in China for one to two years
• A commitment to excellence, an entrepreneurial mindset, and the ability to work efficiently in a startup environment
ENREACH is a division of Dipont Education, a leading education management group in China and pioneer in development and customization of international language programs for students. Founded in 1990, Dipont is a growing company with a global team of over 1000 employees and currently operates in 27 learning centers across 18 Chinese cities.
ENREACH’s unique gifted and talented enrichment curriculum follows western educational standards. It is comprised of College Counseling, Critical Reading and Writing, Public Speaking, English Drama and Performance, and Academic Debate.
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY
http://enreacheducation.com/apply-now/ or email [email protected]
“I have been teaching in China for nearly three years now and so far it has been the greatest highlight of my teaching career. It feels like I have an opportunity to make a difference in students’ lives every day -- no one can put a price on that.”
- Philip, teacher
“ENREACH is not only trustworthy (a concern for all of those of us who have job hunted abroad!), but also unique in terms of offering interesting classes that attract teachers who are very passionate about what they are teaching.”
- Rebecca, teacher
|Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg|
Dave's ESL Cafe China Job Board is maintained by Dave Sperling with WebBBS 4.33.