1) Kindergarten Teachers - Up to 26,000 RMB per month (after- tax) - Hangzhou, Suzhou, and Shanghai
A very well established group of kindergartens with locations in Shanghai, Suzhou, and Hangzhou are looking for professional English teachers to start in August 2018, and one to start as soon as possible (Shanghai). The schools enjoy a great reputation among teachers as they offer a competitive compensation package and comfortable working atmosphere. All teachers will work alongside a local native teacher in the classroom to create an inquiry-based learning approach and bilingual learning environment. The class size is around 20 students per class. The school offers a salary package of 16,000-26,000 RMB per month after-tax which includes a housing allowance. The school also provides Chinese national holidays and 46 paid holiday days per year. Additionally the school offers free lunch daily. Medical insurance and work permit (Z-visa) sponsorship is provided, as well as bonuses for contract renewal and a tuition discount for children of teachers who attend the kindergarten. This is a role which requires serious teachers who have patience, understanding and an intrinsic love of working with children. The compensation package will allow you to save a healthy amount per month, with the high level of vacation time allowing for travel opportunities, and finally the on-going support will allow you to develop as a teacher within a professional environment. The work schedule is Monday to Friday 8:00am-4.30pm. The contract length is two years. The school provides performance-based gratuity upon successful completion of the two year contract.
- Kindergarten Teacher in Shanghai (6 positions), starting August 2018
- Kindergarten Teacher in Shanghai (1 position). starting as soon as possible (April or May)
- Kindergarten Teacher in Hangzhou (8 positions), starting August 2018
- Kindergarten Teacher in Suzhou (2 positions), starting August 2018
- Native English Speaker
- Bachelor's Degree or above (major in Early Childhood Education or a related subject is preferred)
- Kindergarten teaching experience is preferred
- State license/PGCE certification preferred, TEFL certification required
- Two years teaching experience is required
To Apply: Send a resume and available start date to [email protected] with the subject line "Kindergarten Teacher in (Preferred City), ref: ESL Cafe"