|Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg|
🎯 🎯 🎯 Teach English to ADULTS in Shanghai & Beijing & Shenzhen l Excellent Salary (Up to 3,150 USD) + Small Class + Bonus 🎯 🎯 🎯
Posted By: On the Mark Education <[email protected]>
Date: Thursday, 1 March 2018, at 4:50 a.m.
Teach English in China l ESL Job in China
About the Job / School
On the Mark is seeking vibrant, enthusiastic and positive new teachers to join our team in Shanghai, Beijing and Shenzhen. With the prospect of teaching onsite and offsite classes, we are currently putting together a brand new team of dedicated and positive teachers. Our school is well established among English learners in China, and is seen as a trustworthy path to success. We are continuing our success as a high quality language school.
Teachers work 1 pm to 9 pm on weekdays and 10 am to 6 pm or 11-7 on weekends. Six of these hours are in-class. In a given week, there are 35 working hours and 30 contact hours.
Teachers get two consecutive days off, as Saturday and Sunday are peak hours these days are offered during the week. Teachers also get all national public holidays off (approx. 11) and 10 vacation days per year. If a holiday falls on your weekend, you are given one extra vacation day in its place.
- Native English speakers
- Bachelor's degree (any discipline)
- 120 hour TEFL certificate
- Monthly salary: 16,000 to 20,000 RMB
- 3,500 to 7,000 RMB contract completion bonus
- 10,000 RMB flight reimbursement (For Beijing and Guangzhou applicants / paid one month after arrival)
- 10,000 RMB sign on bonus (For Guangzhou applicants) / year
- Hotel accommodation provided free for 10 to 14 days on arrival
- 11 Chinese national holidays + 10 personal days
- Work visa
- Full medical insurance
- Free Mandarin lessons
- Promotion opportunities
Apply Now ===> [email protected]
(Please send the following documents to us)
- Job ref # in your email title: #CHINA
- Resume (Please include your phone number, Skype ID, nationalityand date of birth)
- Degree certificate (scan)
- 120 hour TEFL certificate (scan)
- Recent casual photo
- Potential start date
- Current location
- Ability to commit to a 12 month contract
- City preference (Shanghai or Beijing or Shenzhen )
Please provide the job reference #CHINA when you apply!
Please check your SPAM FOLDER just in case
★See What Teachers Say About US on Facebook★
Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg
Teaching Jobs in China