|Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg|
Exciting New ESL Positions in China: RMB 12000- RMB 17000 after tax. Minimum requirements are Bachelors Degree and TEFL Certificate.
Posted By: D&R Recruitment <[email protected]>
Date: Tuesday, 30 January 2018, at 2:15 p.m.
ESL Teachers needed in Shanghai, China. ¡°The Paris of the East¡±
Shanghai is a world city that is amazing to live in. Being such an in-ternational hub, adapting to life in China can be an easy endeavour here. Shanghai is a bustling metropolis that offers a great deal to an-yone living there. You have a plethora of choices when it comes to dining out, nightlife, shopping and more.
The school has been operating for more than 15 years and has many campuses located across the city.
- A genuine interest in teaching children and developing professionally
- Open-minded, an adventurous spirit, and professional flexibility
- 4-year bachelor¡¯s degree from an accredited university
- Native English speaker
- Passport issued by the USA, Canada, the UK, Ireland, South Africa, Australia or New Zealand
- Two years post bachelor degree teaching experience preferred
- Internationally recognized TEFL, CELTA, or TESOL certification
- Experience traveling internationally and working abroad preferred
- Planning and delivering lessons to young learners (ages 3-15, class size 8-15)
- Using up-to-date electronic media and courseware to teach English effi-ciently
- Evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for im-provement
- Participating in social activities with students organized by your school
- Starting salaries from 15,000 rmb per month
- Up to 24 teaching hours per week
- Flight to China reimsursed
- 10 paid holidays in addition to National Holidays
- 5,000 rmb contract completion bonus
- Comprehensive health Insurance
- 2 weeks hotel accommodation provided upon arrival
- Visa sponsorship
- Discounts for Chinese Lessons at Mandarin Inn language school
Teaching Positions in ¡°The Spring City¡± Kunming
There are 10 teaching positions available in the lovely city of Kun-ming.
Kunming is in the southwest of China close to the Vietnamese border. It is called ¡°The Spring City¡± because of its climate. Kunming has short, cool dry winters with mild days. The nights can get a little crisp. Summers are long and humid. It is warm in summer and does not often exceed 30 degrees Celsius.
It is renowned for the wealth of different ethnicities that live in Kun-ming and this is reflected in the culture and food. Kunming has also retained a number of its historical buildings; old Chinese architecture being something which the larger cities are struggling to maintain. In addition it has the fortune of being one of the least polluted cities in China in terms of air pollution.
It provides the perfect opportunity to make short trips to Vietnam. Kunming is situated in Yunnan province; a province known for its beauty and breath-taking scenery. Cost of living in Kunming is low. You could easily save half your salary a month.
The school has been operating for more than ten years and has branches all over China.
Currently in Kunming, there are ten positions that need to be filled urgently.
- Salary RMB 12000-14000 a month which includes a housing allow-ance of RMB 1800
- 22 hours of teaching a week plus 8 hours of admin work. A total of 30 hours a week
- 10 days paid leave a year plus all Chinese public holidays.
- Flight reimbursement of up to RMB 6000
- Contract completion bonus and Flight bonus (upon completion of con-tract)
- Medical insurance
- Generous performance bonuses paid monthly and quarterly
- In house training provided
- Visa provided and assistance provided throughout the process.
- Help in setting up bank accounts and finding apartments
- Career development
- Possibility of moving around within the company to teach in other parts of China if that is your wish. (Only after completing two years)
- Native English Speakers from the following countries: USA, UK, IRE-LAND, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND, CANADA, SOUTH AFRI-CA due to visa restrictions.
- Must have a teaching qualification: TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, DELTA
- Must have a Bachelors Degree in any field
- Experienced teachers are preferred but we will consider newly quali-fied teachers and recent university graduates
- A clean criminal record and documentation proving as such
ESL Teacher needed in Yanjiao, Hebei China
Yanjiao Cambridge school is the biggest private school in Yanjiao with Local and International schools, ranging from primary school, middle school to high school. Yanjiao is a town in Hebei province but is only 20 KM from down town Beijing. The living cost is quite low but you can also enjoy all that is on offer in Beijing.
Two are teachers needed for the new semester before March 2018 and there is a Head Teacher position in the International primary school.
- 17000 RMB after tax
- Working Visa
- Health insurance
- Contract bonus 8000RMB
- Big promotion after one year
- Good career opportunities
- Free lunch
- Free Chinese curriculum
- Extra pay for after school classes
- Working time: 8:00-17:30 Mon. ¨C Fri.
- Long lunch break
- 20 lessons a week
- 5K basic salary during summer and winter holidays.
- English native speakers
- Must have a Bachelors Degree (Minimum requirement)
- Must have a TEFL, CELTA or DELTA
- Team player
- One or two years or above teaching experience
- Music, art, sport, drama specialist preferred
Email: [email protected]; [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
Check out our Facebook page: D&R Recruitment
|Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg|
Dave's ESL Cafe China Job Board is maintained by Dave Sperling with WebBBS 4.33.