|Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg|
DIRECT HIRE. WE ARE NOT AN AGENCY! - Xi'an, Shaanxi Province, China
Posted By: William's English School <[email protected]>
Date: Wednesday, 17 January 2018, at 4:54 p.m.
Founded in 2004, our schools are some of the best in Xi’an (home of the world-famous Terracotta warriors) not just because we say so but evidenced by the numerous awards we have received. We are a 5-star English training center governed by the Education Board of our District (Not a commercial license with no educational requirements or oversight). We are not a FRANCHISE. All schools are directly operated.
Work in Xi'an, home to 13 dynasties of China. Classified as a 2nd tier city in China with a low cost of living! See and experience the "real" China... the heart of China!
We have the facilities, the infrastructure, and the people to make your teaching experience in China a successful and enjoyable one!
* AC and fresh air filtration systems in all rooms and offices
* Interactive Whiteboards in all classrooms
* An average of 16 students per class
* 1st class Western textbooks by Cambridge University Press and Macmillan Press
* Chinese Teacher of English with you in class (Not an Assistant!)
* 20-Week Semesters! 40 weeks a year! Approximately 40-50 paid vacation days!
* Teachers on average teach for 18 - 24 academic hours a week.
* 13 office hours required for lesson planning and prep work
* Guaranteed 2 days off a week
* pre-made PowerPoint and Interactive Whiteboard presentations make planning for your classes a breeze!
* Western Management, Western Owner, Open Door Policy
We mainly focus on 7 to 12-year-old students. Management and grading of the classes is handled by the Chinese Teachers.
William’s English School is operated by a management group of seasoned veterans headed by an American with over 15 years of experience teaching and managing in China. A hands-on ownership group ensures fair and honest treatment for all our teachers. We are teachers and we know what it is like to be a teacher in China. When you have a problem, you are not going through various Chinese middle management or a Foreign Director of Studies who is barely 25 years old; you are going straight to the top. Owners here teach just like you! No runarounds here!
75% of our Chinese Teacher staff have been employed for more than 3 years (stable and great place to work). We only hire full-time Chinese staff to be our Chinese teachers. No part-timers allowed, so rest assured that our teachers are here to work with you!
WES is currently seeking 2 responsible candidates for full-time positions to work around 18 to 24 academic hours). (academic hours are from 40-55 minutes)
We need 2 teachers for the upcoming Spring Semester (Late February 2018).
Contract dates are from March 1, 2018, to January 31, 2018. (You can come earlier and we should be able to accommodate you)
Here is what we offer for a full-time Foreign English Teacher...
Salary 12000 RMB/month based on experience and reference checks. You will be assigned 18 - 24 academic teaching hours per week with 13 hours of office time working on other school projects.
What else is included????
* Free 2-bedroom housing! Approx 70-90 sq meters.
NO ROOMMATES！ Live by yourself in your own apartment with plenty of space to spare!
Walking distance (5 to 10-minute walk) to our main campus.
Western Amenities to include…..
• 2-bedroom apartment (No Roommates! Your own place)
• Big Screen FLAT HD TV
• Blu-ray player
• Washer and DRYER!!
• Small counter-top oven
Come directly on a legal work visa! Don't be tricked into coming to China on a tourist visa!
• We provide a Sponsored Z-Visa (work visa) for all qualified candidates.
• Visa Fee Reimbursement for normal processing (around $140) (excludes agent fees or rush services)
• Foreign Expert Certificate is issued.
• Resident Permit is given.
NO PROBATIONARY PERIOD!
* Contract completion bonus of RMB equivalent of $1500 USD on a 1-year term. Bonuses and Salaries can increase the longer you are with us.
* All teachers will have at least 2 days off during the week. (Usually Monday and Tuesdays)
* Pickup from Airport provided.
* NEW linens and welcome toiletry basket.
We are a serious school that needs serious teachers. We will not have our Foreign Teachers go out on the street and hand out flyers! No DOG AND PONY SHOWS here! Come see why we are the best there is.
DO YOU QUALIFY?????
You MUST be: (PLEASE READ BELOW!!! IF you do not satisfy the below minimum requirements, your application will be ignored and deleted.)
*a Native Speaker of English (USA, UK, Australia, N. Zealand, S. Africa, Canada) of at least 24 years of age
*a holder of a Bachelor's Degree or Higher (Degrees Preferred – Anthropology, Linguistics, Elementary Education, East Asian Studies)
*a holder of an ESL/TESOL/TEFL certificate or Diploma or equivalent (no exceptions)
*at least 2 YEARS experience in teaching English as a second language by Contract Start Date
IF YOU DO NOT FULFILL THE ABOVE QUALIFICATIONS… PLEASE DO NOT APPLY! YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED!
We prefer teachers…
with teaching experience overseas...
who love children and are very patient...
who have studied the Chinese language or culture...
who have taught English as a Second Language (ESL) for more than 2 years...
who have vivid work experiences...
If you are interested in this position and tired of all the runarounds with recruiters and Chinese Management, please contact William by email at [email protected] . References can be provided by our current AND former teachers.
Please, no agents!
Interviews will be done through Skype or WeChat.
|Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg|
Dave's ESL Cafe China Job Board is maintained by Dave Sperling with WebBBS 4.33.