|Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg|
Hiring Teachers in Hangzhou, Suzhou, Shanghai and Qingdao. Kindergarten to University level. English, Economics, Fine Arts or Music, Science, Geography and IB experienced Teachers are wanted.
Posted By: Pacific Bridge Education Technology Co.Ltd <[email protected]>
Date: Wednesday, 22 November 2017, at 1:45 p.m.
1. An international school in Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province is looking for two qualified teachers. The school offers an attractive salary and benefits package, and a light teaching load of 20 classes per week. Salary 15-20k per month, and class sizes are under 25 students. £§2,000 accommodation allowance is provided, as well as free daily meals with both Western and Chinese options. Teachers have paid winter holiday and paid summer holiday, leaving plenty of time to travel, and the school provides flight allowance £§3,000. Comprehensive health insurance and Z-visa (work permit) sponsorship are provided. The contract period is 1 year.
The school is currently hiring for the following positions:
Fine Arts or Music Position (Primary)
Science Position (Primary)
2.Two quality bilingual schools in Shanghai are looking for full time and substitute qualified teachers to start in Feb/August, 2018. The schools offer attractive salary and benefits package, and light teaching load. Salaries start from £§18,380+ per month ( including £§5,500 per month apartment allowance). The schools will reimburse up to £§7,800 per year for flights. Medical insurance is pretty comprehensive including 100% cover for local hospital and up to 60% cover for international hospitals. Annual bonus starts from £§33,800 to £§101,730 per year. The schools also pay up to 25% of monthly payment as performance- based bonus. Holidays include full paid winter holiday and Chinese public holidays. The schools also provide free breakfast and lunch with Western and Chinese options. Z-Visa (work permit) sponsorship is provided. Good opportunities for career advancement.
3. A boarding and candidate IB school in Taicang, Suzhou is looking for quality teachers. The school offers an attractive salary and benefits package. Salaries range from 18k to 25k per month(before tax), plus meals, and additional 2k apartment allowance per month. Class sizes are limited to 25 students, and teachers will have a maximum of 24 lessons weekly (although typically there will be around 18). Holidays are generous and include 4 weeks off for winter as well as Chinese public holiday. The school will reimburse £§10,000 per year for flights. Comprehensive health insurance and Z-visa (work permit) sponsorship are provided.
Kindergarten English: Start as soon as possible
High School Economics and Geography: Start in August, 2018
4.A kindergarten which locates in the most beautiful area in Zhangjiagang, Suzhou in Jiangsu province is looking for two homeroom teachers to start soon. Teachers will lead two to three 30-minute lessons per day, to classes of up to 30 students. The school offers a salary package of £§12,000-16,000/month (after-tax) and free accommodation. The school also provides Chinese national holidays, 2 weeks paid summer holiday and 2 weeks paid winter holiday. In addition, free lunch, medical insurance and work permit sponsorship is provided, and flight reimbursement of $1,000 is paid annually.
5. The first Montessori kindergarten with 15 years history in beautiful coast city Qingdao is looking for one kindergarten English teacher to start in as soon as possible. The role includes a salary of £§15,000-£§18,000 per month (after tax), with an additional £§3,000 per month as apartment allowance. Class sizes are limited, and generally like 25 students. Free meals, Insurance and Z-visa (work permit) sponsorship will be provided. Additionally, the school offers 4weeks of paid holiday and 11 days of paid Chinese national holidays. The flight reimbursement is £§8,500. The school offers assistance in airport pick-up, finding apartment and other matters.
Schedule: Monday to Friday 9:00am-11.30pm and 2:30pm-4pm
Locations: Shinan District, Qingdao( 1 position)
6.A reputable training school has a new center in Suzhou, and they are looking for one friendly, responsible and energetic teacher to start in December, 2017. Class sizes are 8-12 students per lesson, with ages ranging from 3-15 years.This position includes up to 26 teaching hours per week, and is a year long contract. A salary package of £§13,000-16,000 per month before tax, in addition to a £§2,000 per month housing allowance, an £§6,000 flight reimbursement and £§3,000 allowance upon completion of contract. The school also provides £§2,000 relocation allowance as well as up to £§10,000 financial loan for overseas applicants. The position includes 5 annual vacation days in addition to Chinese public holidays. Health insurance, Z-Visa sponsorship, and three paid week of training in nearby Shanghai are provided. Work schedule is from 3:30pm to 8:30pm on weekdays and 10am to 6:30pm on weekends.
7. A training school in Suzhou is looking for two friendly, responsible and energetic teachers to start in Feb, 2018. Class sizes are 8-12 students per lesson, with ages ranging from 6-12 years. This position includes up to 25 teaching hours per week and 5 office hours, and is a year long contract. A salary package of £§13£¨000-15,000 per month before tax, in addition to a £§3,000 per month housing allowance and an £§10,000 flight reimbursement upon completion of contract. The position includes 7 annual vacation days, 1 day Christmas leave and Chinese public holidays. Health insurance, Z-Visa sponsorship, and orientation are provided. Work schedule is from 4:30pm to 8:00pm on weekdays and 9am to 5pm or 12pm to 8pm on weekends.
8. We have one opening at a training school in Suzhou, China, to teach adults (typically age 25-35). The roles include a salary of £§12,000-15,000 per month,with an additional housing allowance of£§2,000 per month.The center will provide a flight reimbursement of £§6,000-8,000 upon the successful completion of a 1-year contract. The training center will also provide all materials including the curriculum and lesson plans. This is a full-time position with 25 teaching hours and 15 office hours per week, as well as 2 consecutive days off. Additionally, teachers have paid sick leave, paid national holidays, and one day off for Christmas. Insurance and work visa sponsorship will be provided.
9.We have one opening at a comprehensive university in Suzhou, China, to teach students (typically age 18-20) to start in late Feb, 2018. The role includes a salary up to £§8,500 per month (after tax), with an additional on campus two bedroom accommodation or housing allowance of £§1,500 per month. The university will provide a flight reimbursement of up to £§10,000 upon the successful completion of a 1 year contract. Class sizes are limited, and generally under 30 students. This position offers great flexibility, with less than 11 working hours per week (up to 16 lessons of 40 minutes each). Additionally, full paid summer holiday, and 11 days of paid Chinese national holidays. The university will provide £§4,000 travel allowance per year. The University will provide half month salary as contract renew bonus. Insurance and Z-visa (work permit) sponsorship will be provided.
Native English Speakers Only
Bachelor Degree or Above
Clean Police Background Check and Good Health Condition
Well-organized and Committed
Please email your resume, scan copy of reference letter, degree and TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificates to [email protected].
Our facebook page:www.teachinsuzhou.com
|Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg|
Dave's ESL Cafe China Job Board is maintained by Dave Sperling with WebBBS 4.33.