|Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg|
Teaching Positions - Anywhere in China!
Posted By: Enke Education Technology <[email protected]>
Date: Wednesday, 8 November 2017, at 2:15 a.m.
Seeking Individuals with any BA degree or Education degree
Do you enjoy traveling, culture, amazing food, and new experiences? Would you like to get paid to travel, eat amazing food, meet wonderful new people and live for FREE?
We are searching for professionals who are serious and passionate about teaching and living abroad in China! Many top schools in the booming cities of China are seeking positive individuals to teach English and to learn from you!
This once in a lifetime opportunity pays you to travel, eat, and live for FREE while teaching and shaping young minds of tomorrow!
Come experience one of the oldest civilizations as well as one of the most modern in the forefront of change!
We are looking for candidates that
Native English speaker from either, the UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa OR Hold a degree from a Native English country
Hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in any major
Hold BA degree in ESL, Language, English, Literature, Teaching, Education or related major;
Ideally have previous teaching experience but not required
TEFL, TESOL, CELTA related teaching certificate optional but encouraged
Be Interested in Chinese culture and love teaching
Be serious about coming to China and about taking on a teaching assignment
Excellent verbal communication skills and high level of flexibility
Dedicated, culturally flexibility, good organization skills and respectful
Loyal, creative, enthusiastic and professional
Must be in good health
No criminal record
Eligible candidates are required to do a demo teaching video or self-introduction Video (click for template) Template two Template three
The candidate might be asked for an additional interview with the school
Basic salary 8,000 RMB/month - 12,000 RMB/month ($1,200 - $1,800 USD) plus Bonus for extra classes taught
Bonus for extra classes taught:
16 - 18 classes weekly will be awarded bonus of
1,000 - 2,000 RMB approximately ($150 - $300 USD)/month
18 - 20 classes weekly will be awarded bonus of
1,500 - 2,500 RMB approximately ($225 - $375 USD)/month
20 - 24 classes weekly will be awarded bonus of
2,000 - 3,000 RMB approximately ($300 - $450 USD)/month
An academic year Completion Bonus:
Authentically depending on the feedback from school and students and parents. From basic 1-star standard, up to 5-star standard testimonial system
Teachers that finished the basic teaching task and got less than or equal to
3-star standard performance will be rewarded 3,000 - 6,000 RMB or approximately
($450 - $900 USD)
Teachers that finished the basic teaching task, but got very positive feedback especially from students & parents that received a 4-star standard performance will be rewarded 4,000 - 8,000 RMB approximately
($600 - $1,200 USD)
Teachers that not only finished the basic teaching task, but also helps the school on developing curriculum schedules, supervise and assist on student’s work, that got A level score, and received great appreciation received from parents, will receive
5-star standard performance will be rewarded 5,000 - 10,000 RMB approximately ($600 - $1,500 USD)
Raise increase payment for renewal of contract:
3-star standard performance, whose basic salary will have to 3% increase
4-star standard performance, whose basic salary will have up to 7% increase
5-star standard performance, whose basic salary will have up to 10% increase
Airport pick up, welcome dinner, free lodge upon arrival
Free housing at placed school, free lunch on week weekday
Part-time job supported if necessary
Flight ticket allowance at the year-end
Training on both local education system and customs before placement
Local guide and excursion
Referral & recommendation commission
Visiting local historic sites
Social and cultural activities & events
Supervisor post with extra allowance to qualified ones
Year-end domestic travel
Free Chinese classes weekly
24/7 Hotline Support & Aid
Visa Documentation & Pre-departure Guide
Setting up other necessities
This is typical an English teaching program what we have been running for more than 5 years since 2011, we need English speakers to teach our students on English speaking skills at public school where locate on different cities across China. Your task is teaching verbal English to our public-school students, we provide text book, each class last for 45 minutes and around 40 students per room.
All Chinese public schools’ Calendar is from February/September to June/January. English class schedules are normally from Monday to Friday, 18-20 hours per week, no more than 24 hours weekly. Our public school will provide free housing with separated room and full facilities including electricity,24-hour hot water, internet/WIFI, washing machine gas etc. Also supplying with free meals from Monday to Friday in school’s cafeteria.
Create an Unrivaled Education Experience
• Classroom: Create learning spaces that support and enhance curriculum activities.
• Teaching: Teach lessons in a way that meets each child’s unique learning style.
• Care: Meet physical and emotional needs of each child and provide an atmosphere that makes students and families feel valued.
• Organization: Keep classroom supplies, daily records and child information organized.
• Assessments: Complete student assessments using classroom observations. Actively participate in parent conferences with the Lead Teacher or Center Director.
• Best Practices: Incorporate early childhood educational best practices learned through formal education, job training, and experience. Share your own knowledge with Assistant Teachers.
• Technology: Learn to use the technology and systems needed for your job, and be willing to learn new programs, applications, systems, or devices as things change.
Be Flexible and Proactive
• Initiative: After training, you should be able to anticipate classroom needs and follow through without direct supervision or prompting.
• Classroom Assignment: It is sometimes necessary for staff to move between classrooms and to work with different age groups so your classroom assignment may change according to center needs.
Work Environment/Physical Demands
• Must be able to adapt to continuously changing, fast-paced environment and make the students’ needs your primary focus.
• Must be able to fully engage in physical activity. Must be able to kneel, stoop, squat, and stand for a long time, and demonstrate and engage in activities like jumping, dancing, walking, and running.
• Work is primarily performed at the center. Work is sometimes performed off site for field trips.
• Must be able to see and hear well enough to monitor classrooms and playgrounds to keep students safe at all times.
Contact: Xavier Du
Email: [email protected]
phone: 86 13366757020
|Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg|
Dave's ESL Cafe China Job Board is maintained by Dave Sperling with WebBBS 4.33.