|Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg|
Update position for Shanghai and Beijing K-12 schools, Mon-Fri,18-25k, free apt
Posted By: Talkeasy Cultural Exchange &Planning (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. <[email protected]>
Date: Tuesday, 19 September 2017, at 1:35 p.m.
We are hiring for several outstanding International K-12 schools in Beijing and Shanghai, If any position you feel interested and also match your experience and education background, please feel free to mail us your resume, copy of degree, passport first page, teaching certificate and reference if you have, our mail: [email protected], you can also add our skype myz800516 or Wechat maggie800516 for more convenient communication.
1. ESL and Chemistry teacher for a Shanghai High school
Type: full time
Work place: Public high school
Position: 1 ESL for the public school’s Minhang campus
1 Chemistry for its Pudong campus
Start time: ASAP, 2017
Job Responsibilities: Teaching ESL or Chemistry classes to high school students 16-18 years old.
Schedule: Mon-Fri 7:45am-4:30pm; Around 20-24 classes per week; 40mins each
Class size: around 25 students
Salary: CNY 18000-22000/month
- Z visa and work permit provided
- Free apartment or housing allowance
- 8000-10000 air ticket reimbursement when one year contract finishes
- Insurance provided
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor degree or above.
- TESOL/TEFL/CELTA is a must
- At least two years relevant age group teaching experience, candidate familiar with ALEVEL/AP curriculum preferred
2. ESL teacher for a Beijing K-12 international school
Type: Full time
Position: 2 for primary school students
Location: Beijing Downtown, Haidian District
Job Responsibilities: Teaching English to Primary school students 7-12 years old.
Working Schedule: Monday through Friday,
No more than 24 teaching hours per week with small class sizes
•Office hours,•No more than 40 working hours per week in total
Start time: ASAP, 2017.
Salary: around 20000RMB/M
Foreign teachers and staff are provided with furnished apartments on campus, or within a short walking distance in the neighboring community.
Visa costs paid
Round-trip tickets or airfare subsidy once per year
Relevant professional training provided
Accident insurance provided
Native English speaker.
Bachelor’s degree or higher.
Experience with ETS or AP teaching.
Over 2 years’ working experience in primary school.
Responsible, outgoing, friendly, hardworking and easy to work with.
3. Kindergarten ESL for Beijing New Talent Academy
Beijing New Talent Academy, founded in 1995, is an international boarding school with Kindergarten, Primary School, Secondary School, Cambridge International Center (CIC) and Chinese Language Center. There are about 2600 students, 100 of whom are foreign students. There are about 700 teaching stuff, 36 of whom are foreign teachers. BJNTA is located at the west side of Beijing Capital Airport, adjacent to the Central Villa District near Wenyu River, and the New International Exhibition Center at subway line 15. With 500 million Yuan investment, BJNTA covers an area of 180 mu, which is 100,000 square meters, having a full set of modern classroom and apartment buildings and facilities with comfortable and elegant environment.Teachers-oriented, paying attention to all teacher's quality of life and professional development, and supplying generous benefits, we endeavor in creating a warm home, a development platform and a big stage of work for all educational elites.
Along with adjustment and development of the school’s educational internationalization strategy, we welcome educational elites create a splendid future together with us!
Position： 2 ESL for Kindergarten students
a. 40 working hours including 22 teaching periods per week, 40 min per period.
b. 20 to 30 students per class. Teach students according to teaching plans.
c. Improve teaching skills and encourage the students to implement studies.
d. Actively participate in the school activities related to teaching.
e. Communicate, encourage and stimulate the students’ studying interest and creativity.
a. Abide by Chinese laws and the school’s regulations; Respect the school’s educational culture.
b. Passionate for teaching, committed to development of education and professionalism
c. Commit to self-evaluation and self-improvement.
d. Minimum Bachelor education degree.
e. Minimum two years teaching experience.
f. With teaching credentials or language teaching certifications.
g. Teachers from English speaking countries only.
D. Salary and Benefits:
a. 15000-20000 RMB /M.
b. 3000RMB monthly teaching evaluation bonus.
c. One month salary contract completion bonus.
d. 80RMB monthly subsidy.
e. Accident and medical insurance, 3 days paid sick leave.
f. Sponsor Work and assistance for Working Residence Permit.
g. Paid holidays for Chinese public holidays and Christmas Day.
h. One bedroom furnished accommodation on Campus.
i. 70% education fee discounts for teacher‘s children.
j. Free to use the GYM, Swimming Pool, Fitness Center and other facilities.
4. EAL teacher for an international Montessori school of Beijing
Type: Full time
Location: Chaoyang District , Beijing(subway line 15)
Contract term: 1 year, start ASAP, 2017.
• To model and inspire teachers to create and provide stimulating and enthusiastic learning environments in which children will flourish in their acquisition of the English language.
• To ensure that the approach is consistent with and models the principles of the school ethos and the philosophy and methodology of Montessori.
• To assist in your full understanding of this approach, you will be given weekly opportunities to observe and assist in a variety of Montessori classrooms to allow your continued development, growth and knowledge of the Montessori principles.
• To attend EAL team monthly meeting and conduct curriculum planning sessions for the development of themes, songs, units of study, creative approaches and daily lesson planning.
• To create a clearly articulated, working EAL curriculum document.
• To ensure that your Team has created daily lesson plans which will outline the goals, content and support resources to be undertaken in their daily work with their pupils, and to regularly monitor their teaching practices to ensure they are consistent with the objectives and expectation.
• To create a series of resources for the Academic library which will support the on-going development of EAL teachers.
• To liaise with the classroom teachers and create an initial assessment tool to evaluate the English levels of every student enrolled in the school for the purposes of creating, drawing up and maintaining the EAL Register.
• To regularly monitor and liaise with the EAL and class teachers, regarding the progress of all students on the EAL roster.
Working Schedule: Monday-Friday, 40 work hours per week, weekends off. 8 work hours each day .
Class size: About 25 students.
Z Visa sponsored.
10,000rmb Air flight allowance after one year contract.
1. Native English speaker .
2. Bachelor degree or above.
3.At least two years EAL teaching experience;
4. candidate familiar with Montessori methodology preferred.
|Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg|
Dave's ESL Cafe China Job Board is maintained by Dave Sperling with WebBBS 4.33.