|Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg|
Teachers needed for the leading foreign language school in Changchun with more than 60 branch schools within Changchun and a number of other branch schools located all over the greater area of Jilin Province
Posted By: Daqiao Education Group <email@example.com>
Date: Sunday, 27 August 2017, at 12:59 p.m.
Daqiao is the leading foreign language school in Changchun with more than 60 branch schools within Changchun and a number of other branch schools located all over the greater area of Jilin Province. Daqiao has become renowned for its excellence in education.
Founded in 1992, Daqiao Foreign Language School has quickly made its mark in the education industry. The development of its own textbooks and online based learning system has moved Daqiao into the 21st century with outstanding results. With its relationship with oxford press and other well-known publishers, Daqiao guarantees to provide the best learner courses for learners from age 3 to 17.
With a large foreign teacher community, Daqiao's objective is to provide the most experienced teachers to cater to the ESL teaching needs of young learners. It's goal for foreign teacher's is to encourage learners to speak confidently and provide an English immersed environment to freely learn and use English comfortably.
Daqiao's Foreign Affairs Department aims to provide foreign teachers with a stable, honest and enjoyable working environment with a high standard of benefits and an effective management team so as to give teachers the best experience living and working in Changchun, China.
HOW BIG WE ARE
25 years history training school. More than 300 brunches in 9 provinces around China.
More than 2£¨000,000 students have learnt in Daqiao.60 Daqiao schools£¨20 Ladder schools ,3 Kindergartens£¨4 pre-primary schools£¨1 Stanford Academy in Changchun.
We provide a large numbers of positions for foreign teachers.
TEACHING ENGLISH IN CHANGCHUN
Taking a job teaching in Changchun gives you the best of both worlds ®C a strong career and an adventure. The types of teaching jobs available can vary, but at Daqiao we make sure our teachers get exactly what they need.
Whether it's a professional growth track or a job to allow exploring another corner of the world, teaching English in Changchun with Daqiao makes life easy and worthwhile.
COST OF LIVING IN CHANGCHUN
Living in Changchun is like living anywhere else in the world. Many items are cheap, especially when shopping at local markets and eating out at neighborhood restaurants.
Still, our teachers find there's always time (and pocket change) to live a bit more extravagantly than usual. Trips and saving money are all possible on an English teacher's salary.
1. Teach 20-25working hours a week (with 2 days off)
2. Teach class sizes of 10-25 students
3. Teach all areas of language learning (listening, speaking, reading and writing)
4. Be enthusiastic, passionate and fun-loving.
5. Preparing, planning and producing engaging, active and educational lessons.
6. Creating a safe and happy learning environment.
7. Maintaining and managing all classroom teaching and activities.
8. Being punctual, professional and performing with high standards.
9. Participating in school functions and events.
SALARY & BENEFITS PACKAGE
1. Salary: 10000-17000 RMB per month£¨based on qualifications
2. Airfare: 5000 -8,000 RMB annual flight allowance paid at end of contract £¨based on the how long you work in Daqiao
3. 10 paid annual leave days plus 11 national holidays
4. Housing allowance of 1500 RMB monthly
5. Official documents enabling teachers to work legally in China
6. Free weekly Chinese lessons
7. Health insurance
8. Relevant professional training
9. Overtime paid monthly
10. Traffic allowance
11. Induction & on-the-job teaching profession training
12. Airport pick-up
13. Regular Team Building
14. We help to find a furnished apartment with fridge, washing machine, TV set, shower bath, western toilet
1. For teachers to be from native speaking countries (Canada, America, South Africa, New Zealand, Australia or the U.K.)
2. Non-native speaker with no accent.
3. Bachelor Degree from an accredited college or university.
4. CELTA/TEFL/TESOL certificate or equivalent.
5. With teaching experience or having the potential to be trained
6. Clean criminal record.
7. The ability to live abroad for at least one year
8. No addiction to Alcohol and Drug
9. 22-45 years old
Interested applicants please send the following requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org :
1. A copy of teacher's current passport photo page.
2. A copy of teacher's academic degree/diploma/certificate
4. Recent colour photo
For those teachers who are working in China and wish to transfer companies, a teacher will need to provide a present visa copy, a release letter and a recommendation letter from the previous school.
Ph: +86 177-4310-2383
|Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg|
Dave's ESL Cafe China Job Board is maintained by Dave Sperling with WebBBS 4.33.