|Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg|
Teach English with degree & TEFL cert in Fuzhou, Shanghai, Beijing, Nanjing, Jinan, Dalian, Chongqing, Wuxi, Guangzhou, Zheng Zhou – language schools (training schools), kindergarten and college positions.
Posted By: Arun Language Training & Recruitment <[email protected]>
Date: Friday, 11 August 2017, at 6:01 p.m.
ARUN LANGUAGE TRAINING & RECRUITMENT are recruiting TEFL teachers and Montessori certified teachers, for multiple locations across China, with salaries ranging from 8,000 RMB (+housing) – 19,500 RMB (including housing allowance) per month depending on the type of school, location and the candidate’s experience. Multiple positions available starting now and throughout the year.
ARUN LANGUAGE TRAINING & RECRUITMENT are recruiting Bachelors of Education/PGCE qualified primary school teachers for a kindergarten school in Shanghai (competitive salary)
August/September start. (see below summary No. 10)
ARUN LANGUAGE TRAINING & RECRUITMENT are also seeking 10 experienced EFL teachers for a third level college in Beijing – August/September start (see below summary No. 6) RMB 10-14,000 + accommodation + flights tickets purchased by the college.
Finally, we are also looking for qualified Music teachers, PE Teachers and Generalist English teachers for a private Beijing primary school. (See below No 9.)
August and on-going start dates depending on vacancy. In many cases you can start as soon as your work visa is ready. We will advise on how to facilitate this as quickly as possible.
Full and clear information is provided via Skype call / informal chat.
Types of schools where positions are currently available:
Kindergarten & Montessori schools
Language schools / Training schools
Public schools (primary and secondary)
Private primary schools (PGCE required)
Third level colleges
1. Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree (any subject).
2. Candidates should have either a PGCE or TEFL certificate or be willing to obtain a TEFL certificate.
3. (Candidates with B. Ed do not require a TEFL cert if they have 2 years’ experience)
4. Montessori certified teachers with AMI/AMS/MACTE cert are highly sought after for some positions. Degrees in Early Childhood Education also sought after.
• Some of the vacancies are ideal for those looking for a 1st or 2nd TEFL job abroad.
• Other vacancies require more experienced candidates.
• Lots of support and training is provided.
• Accommodation or allowance provided.
• Visa support and in some cases visa cost reimbursement.
• Flight costs are reimbursed.
• Good monthly salary with potential to save.
• Meal cards at some schools.
• Five to six weeks' paid holiday.
• Montessori certificates/training programs available at some of the kindergarten schools.
To obtain a work visa (Z visa) for China, applicants should have a passport from one of the following countries: USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, South Africa, New Zealand, or Australia.
To apply, please email your CV/resume and any questions to [email protected] or phone +44 7495 368 499.
Current vacancies with ARUN LANGUAGE TRAINING AND RECRUITMENT below:
1. Kindergarten English teacher
Bachelor’s degree + TEFL
Package including salary, accommodation and flight allowance:- Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou 16,500-19,500 RMB monthly (+3,000 RMB end of 12 month bonus) + other locations such as Nanjing, Chongqing, Jinan, Dalian, Zheng Zhou. 13,500-16,500 RMB monthly
2. Montessori Lead Teacher
Bachelor’s degree + Montessori Certificate + TEFL
Package including salary and accommodation allowance: - 18,500 - 22,500 RMB monthly
(+3,000 RMB end of 12 month bonus)
3. English and Montessori teachers wanted in Kindergarten
Bachelor’s degree + TEFL + 2 years’ experience
11,000 – 17,000 RMB monthly, based on qualifications + housing allowance + flight
4. U.S. managed language schools/training schools in Fuzhou
Bachelor’s degree + TEFL (no experience required)
Recent or soon to be university graduates welcome.
Salary: 8,000 – 11,000RMB + accommodation provided + lots of support for new teachers + lots of expat colleagues + flight reimbursement + visa (legalisation and visa costs are reimbursed)
Medical not needed until arrival in China, when it is arranged and paid for by company.
Also seeking Content and Curriculum Developer RMB 14 – 22,000 per month for candidate with 3 years’ kindergarten experience and experience of curriculum development.
5. Position filled.
6. Third level college in Beijing (August and immediate start dates)
Bachelor’s degree + TEFL (+ experience)
Students aged 15 – 22
Salary: 10 – 14,000 RMB a month after tax, plus single accommodation + flight tickets purchased by school
7. Language School/Training School in Wuxi
BA + TEFL
Children aged 3 - 12
Salary: 7 – 10,000 RMB per month + flight + accommodation + bonus
8. Secondary Schools in Shenyang, Baoding and other locations
BA + TEFL
Salary: 8 – 12,000 RMB per month + flight + accommodation + flight reimbursement
9. Primary School in Beijing
Qualified and licensed Music teacher, PE teacher and Grade 3 & 4 classroom teachers with elementary level experience.
Salary:- 20–30,000 RMB per month before tax. Circa $3,000 – $4,000 USD per month.
+ housing allowance 6,000 RMB per month + flight allowance 12,000 RMB per year + 100% discount on tuition fees for first two dependants enrolled at the primary school.
Note: The position requires candidates with B.Ed. / B. Music degree / Physical Education degree for Primary Teaching + teaching license or PGCE.
Annual bonuses, full insurance, visa sponsorship. Start date: August/September , 2017
10. Kindergarten in Shanghai
BA + TEFL + kindergarten experience a must.
Lovely school. Salary on application. Recent offers in the region of RMB 13 – 16,000 + RMB 5000 housing + RMB 10,000 flight allowance.
NEW: Also seeking B.Ed. / PGCE teachers for Shanghai kindergarten. Salary competitive and based on UK/international scale: On the main pay scale your salary will most likely start on M1 (£22,467 – £28,098) and can increase to M6 (£33,160 – £38,241).
|Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg|
Dave's ESL Cafe China Job Board is maintained by Dave Sperling with WebBBS 4.33.