|Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg|
Low Pollution Guiyang, International School with Golf + Indoor Swimming pool + rowing, seeks ORAL ENGLISH + PE teachers
Posted By: Guiyang Prime International Academy <email@example.com>
Date: Wednesday, 12 July 2017, at 3:57 p.m.
Guiyang Prime International Academy (GPIA) is seeking dynamic and highly motivated educators to join our team.
Located next to Hundred Flower Lake, and 5 mins away from subway line 1, GPIA is situated slightly to the west of the picture perfect and low pollution city of Guiyang (Guizhou Province), South West China.
With Solar Panels, Wind Turbines and Rain Water filters built into the school, Guiyang Prime International Academy (GPIA) aims to promote the twin themes of Clean Energy and Clean Water to all its students in a cross curricular fashion. Environmental Awareness will be interwoven throughout the curriculum, from our youngest Primary students through to our Yr12 seniors who will be preparing for university.
We offer students internationally recognised curricula such as GCSE’s & A-levels (UK), Advanced Placement (USA), International Baccalaureate (EU) and S.T.E.M. (USA). We have students from grade 1 (5/6yrs) through to grade 12 (17/18yrs)
We are a fantastically well resourced school with:
Golf driving range, horse riding, rowing, football, baseball, basketball, athletics track and swimming facilities all within the school grounds.
Ex NBA player Sean Green heads up our Basketball team and Olympic Rower Pierpaolo Frattini is in charge of our rowing team.
We have a dedicated robotics classroom, a 3D printing centre, a Language lab featuring 10 smartboards and a TV studio, STEM classroom, several dance/drama centres, multiple libraries and outdoor ECO teaching area all within the school building.
GPIA aims to be the first school in Asia to fully embrace a gamified approach to learning. Gamification will link through all aspects of school life, from academic performance to pastoral care additionally encompassing ECA’s and homework.
GPIA has academically rigorous foundations where children are encouraged to become critical thinkers and lifelong learners through an international, inquiry-based programme. We provide stimulating learning experiences focused on the strengths and needs of individuals. This encourages each child to reach their full potential – academically, socially, emotionally and physically.
Maths Teacher Senior School (GCSE or AP experience required).
Oral English - Early years (PRIMARY), Oral English - Early years (MIDDLE SCHOOL)
Job Role and Responsibilities
• Undertake the teaching of a class in accordance with the school’s teaching philosophy and curriculum.
• Adopt a variety of appropriate teaching and caring methods to ensure high quality learning takes place.
• Plan and organise documents identifying specific learning objectives, differentiated tasks, special needs, extension and assessment, to the Principal or other authorized officer.
• Maintain professional dialogue with colleagues concerning the children, other teaching staff members and the school and treat all information with confidentiality.
• Responsible for all aspects of classroom management eg. Care of equipment with resources well-labelled and accessible.
• Maintain a tidy and well organised classroom or learning corner.
• Create an interesting and lively classroom which promotes independent learning.
• Collaborate with Principal and other staff members in establishing and developing effective pupil assessment procedures and moderation portfolios.
• Keep appropriate records of achievement for each child in class and provide reports as necessary.
• Build positive links with parents of students in your care.
• Guide, motivate and monitor classroom helpers/ assistant teachers in carrying out their tasks.
• Collaborate with other teaching staff members in curriculum planning.
Additional positions: Computing + STEM + Robotics, Early Years / Primary.
18k and above for nationally certified teachers with experience (Senior School)
9-11k and above for TEFL certified with minimal experience(Middle + Primary).
Salary scale, professional development & training, medical insurance, return flight allowance, accommodation, annual leave and other remuneration package details discussed during video interview.
GPIA is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the students in our care and expects all applicants to share this commitment. We follow safe recruitment practice and appointments are subject to an interview, identity and criminal record checks, and satisfactory references.
Please address all email applications to Dr.Wang: firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLY NATIVE SPEAKERS WITH A NOTARISED DEGREE ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY DUE TO VISA RESTRICTIONS.
PLEASE INCLUDE A RECENT PHOTOGRAPH WITH ALL APPLICATIONS.
|Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg|
Dave's ESL Cafe China Job Board is maintained by Dave Sperling with WebBBS 4.33.