|Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg|
*** Very Stable, RMB14-15,000 PER Month + RMB20k Bonus 21Comfortable Hours PER Week (NO Office Hours) in SHANGHAI ¡§C PUDONG ***
Posted By: English Way Training School <email@example.com>
Date: Monday, 17 April 2017, at 1:12 p.m.
English way Training School (license number: 131011574001500)
English Way Training School values English Education. We believe that all children should have the opportunity to practice and learn English in a fun and enjoyable environment. We thus, create a fun and enjoyable environment in our school and value our staff and students. We are located in Pudong, Shanghai. Our school has been established for over 9 years and we have over 1500 students, 5 full time foreign teachers, as well as 4 Chinese teachers. We are currently expanding our school and therefore require full-time and part-time foreign teachers from the USA, UK and Canada.
Minimum Candidate Requirements:
• Bachelor Degree
• Be from the USA, UK or Canada
• Have at least 2 years teaching experience and/or hold a TOEFL/TESOL certificate with at least 120 hours (some of which includes actual classroom teaching)
• A teaching degree
• A marketing background
• Public Speaking skills
• An English Language degree
• Amateur Dramatics skills
• TOEFL/IELTS teaching experience
• A natural creative fleur
• Managerial experience
1. Each class has up to 16 students for Kindergarten, Grade 1 and Grade 2. We also have small oral English classes with up to 8 students per class for Grades 3, 4, 5 and 6. We currently are trailing a Senior class for Grade 10, 11 and 12 with a maximum of 8 students per class. Additionally we will develop further courses over the next coming year to include English Corner; TOEFL/IELTS preparation classes; and Senior GAOKAO preparation classes (Chinese College Entrance Exam).
2. Our students are between the ages of 4 to 16, divided into classes by Grade and English level. We are also in the process of building further courses to suit senior age groups and adults.
3. All lessons are pre-planned, with full lesson plans provided. However, flexibility is given so that Foreign Teachers can add their own creativity and ideas to the courses we offer.
4. A Teaching Assistant is present in the classroom to help foreign teachers manage the class, as well as to assist the foreign teacher with explaining grammar and giving instructions etc.
5. The school provides all necessary teaching materials, training, flash cards, toys and teacher books.
Weekly Schedule: (occasionally this may change to suit the needs of the school)
Monday: Day off
Tuesday: Day off
Wednesday: 4:40-6:10pm, 6:25-7:55pm
Thursday: 4:40-6:10pm, 6:25-7:55pm
Friday: 3:45-5:15pm, 6:00-7:30pm
Saturday: 9:45-11:15am, 12:30-14:00, 14:30-16:00, 16:30-18:00
1. A maximum of 25 hours per week; usually 21 hours.
2. No office hours.
3. A weekly meeting for sharing ideas, resolving problems etc.
4. Ongoing training opportunities to help improve teaching methods, delivery and personal skills; provided within the 25 hours of work per week.
5. Overtime at the rate of RMB200 per hour.
6. 12 to 13k RMB per month (after taxes) for minimum candidate requirements based on experience. Additional allowances are negotiable for any additional skills you can bring to our school.
7. Free private accommodation in a new apartment; located close to the school. However, if the teacher prefers to find and pay for their own apartment, a 2,000RMB supplement would be paid in addition to the monthly salary (This is the average rent in our area). Free hotel accommodation (up to two weeks) on arrival in Shanghai until accommodation is found.
8. A two-year contract-completion bonus of 20,000 RMB. Additional bonuses are given for long standing Foreign Teachers or for achievements of excellence.
9. 22 days paid holiday per year. Holidays are during Chinese national holidays, however, some flexibility is provided for special requests. After one year, holiday allowances increase yearly .
10. Sick Pay up to 6 lessons per year at 50% of the hourly pay rate. Teachers also have the opportunity to make up any sick days, so as not to lose any salary.
11. Accidental Health Insurance.
12. Full support in obtaining a working visa (Foreign Expert Certificate Which is the ultimate professional document valued highly in China).
13. One week's paid training prior to commencing teaching 300RMB per day (up to a maximum of 5 days). If additional training is required, this will be within the contractual hours, so no additional payment for training is provided).
14. Flight Re-imbursement after first year contract completion of 6,000 RMB
15. Free airport pick-up upon arrival.
16. Full support from a Foreign Teacher to help you settle in to your new job.
17. Additional support as and when required to ensure you have a wonderful experience of working in China.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you wish to become part of our dynamic creative team, please e-mail your resume, a covering letter, a recent color photo, a copy of your passport photo page, your University Diploma and any teaching certificate you might hold to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please include a summary of your age, nationality and qualifications.
• Please advise of any contractual agreements you currently have and state a realistic date for your arrival in Shanghai for training.
|Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg|
Dave's ESL Cafe China Job Board is maintained by Dave Sperling with WebBBS 4.33.