METEN ENGLISH was established in 2006 with the sole purpose of offering the English language to English learners. The first center opened in Chongqing back in 2006. METEN ENGLISH has expanded to 59 centers in 19 cities throughout China. METEN English currently employees over 2000 teaching and administrative employees including 350 Foreign English teachers and 400 local Chinese English teachers. METEN ENGLISH has successfully taught more than 60, 000 students since 2006.
Meten English is now looking for fresh graduates and experienced teachers who are interested in teaching adult English in China.
*Shenzhen *Guangzhou *Wuhan *Dongguan *Foshan *Jiangmen
*Xiamen *Chongqing *Chengdu *Changsha *Beijing *Ningbo
*Suzhou *Wuxi *Nanjing *Shaoxing *Shenyang *Xi’an *Nanchang *Huizhou *Hefei
- Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand
- Bachelors degree or above
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate or 2 years related teaching experience is a plus
- Due to work visa requirements, candidates must be aged at 60 years below.
- The candidate should be motivated, enthusiastic and passionate about teaching as well as living in a foreign country.
- Competitive salary, annual performance bonus
- Accommodation allowance, International airfare allowance
- Reimbursed work visa, residence permit and medical checkup fees
- Comprehensive medical and accidental insurance
- 10 days paid annual leave plus 12 days public holiday/per year, two days off/week
- A full induction program
- Regular teacher training and academic development workshops conducted by our national and regional trainers
- Opportunities for promotion
- Ongoing team-building activities organized by the school
For more information about our company, please visit us at http://www.meteni.com/english
and a video clip about METEN at Youku or YouTube
Please send your resume (Please include your phone number, photo, Skype ID, nationality, start date and date of birth) to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions please contact me via Skype: metenjancy or TEL: 86-755-23963990