About the Adventure
If you are interested in teaching in China, this is the time to act. From the warm southern cities of Guangzhou and Foshan, to the glory of Eastern cities Shanghai and Beijing, China's ESL market is growing at an unprecedented pace and in the need of great English teachers like you to change the lives of the students. Public and private school positions are available. Go to a country where the cost of living is very low and where you can never stop exploring.
Why teach abroad in China with Footprints?
- China is the world's largest ESL market.
- Contribute to school-based curriculum development and teacher training.
- Learn Mandarin or Cantonese, or both!
- Save a lot of money. China has a low cost of living.
- Explore a culture with thousands of years of history.
- Go to schools that have been pre-screened by Footprints Recruiting.
- Stay ahead of the curve. China is becoming the best place in the world to teach ESL. Start teaching now, and manage new teachers in a few years.
What are you waiting for?