About the Adventure
Disney English is looking to hire 50 new TEFL/CELTA certified professionals to teach abroad in China for early 2014. Apply today for the chance to work for a reputable American based company that will provide a specialized, highly engaging and modern teaching environment, as well as, opportunity for growth and professional advancement.
We are now hiring certified teachers to start in January 2014.
Here are even more reasons to take your career on a field trip:
- Work with Disney English, one of the largest ESL firms in China, and one of the world's best known brands. Spruce up your resume.
- Join a growing company with an incredibly fun, exciting and dynamic work environment with growth and advancement opportunities.
- Enjoy the assistance of a Chinese co-teacher and structured curriculum that is extremely engaging for both your students and you.
- Tired of working with outdated material and technology? Work with Disney English to receive state of the art equipment and reliable service.
What are you waiting for?
Apply today and let us get you started on this amazing journey.
- 12 - 15 months
- 3 short days and 2 long days
- School type:
- Private Language School
- Prepaid airfare to China
- Housing stripend and assistance
- Between 10,000-15,000 RMB/mo
- Health insurance provided
- Two weeks/11 days plus national holidays
- 7000 RMB Training bonus
- Must be a native English speaker
- Bachelor's degree, TELF/CELTA certificate
- Minimum of 1 year of recent teaching experience
- At least 24 months of total work experience
- Nice to haves:
- International Experience
- Music/art/dance/singing experience
- Chinese language skills