|Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg|
Trainer for Teachers in Kindergarten School - Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Posted By: iBS Vietnam <[email protected]>
Date: Monday, 30 September 2019, at 12:21 p.m.
iBS Kindergarten under the International Education System – CitySmart Vietnam has offered unique and invaluable education experience base on international-standard methodologies and programs for children since 2004.
To ensure the best blooming appropriately at the right stage of development, we put our main emphasis on IEYC from Fieldwork Education which has been a phenomenal success to more than 15,000 teachers, in over 2000 schools, in 98 countries globally. Apart from the mainstream curriculum from the UK, we also implement the life skills program - FasTracKids® to supports the development of the whole child by teaching the Five Advantages of Learning: skills for critical thinking, creativity, communication, collaboration and confidence.
Our mission is to provide our students with the knowledge, skills and experiences needed to become future professionals and leaders. Our greatest asset, and the key to our success, is our people. We believe each of us needs a sense of dignity, pride, and satisfaction in what we do. Our foreign teachers, local teachers, managers, education experts, and supporting staff are carefully chosen, each is highly qualified, motivated, and passionate in what they do.
You can find our website: https://ibsvietnam.edu.vn/ for more details. (This link is currently under renovation, therefore some information will be updated soon)
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- Competitive salary and Extra allowance for this vacancy
- KPI bonus
- Discount up to 100% tuition fee for your Kid learning Kindergarten.
- Support in Accommodation, Flight Ticket, VISA/Work Permit/Resident Card
- 12 Days Paid Annual Leave, 5 Days Paid for Summer Break, 5 Days Paid for Christmas Holiday + Other leave by School calendar
- Attractive personal accident and Health insurance package
- Annual salary review based on performance
1. Support in developing training package:
- Contribute to the development, evaluation and improvement of training resources, training courses, materials as required.
- Adapt the training programs to the trainees needs and school practice.
2. Training duties:
- Manage all administration for teacher training activities
- Deliver initial trainings for new foreign teachers and have class support then.
- Coach new teachers after training through helping plan lessons, leading a classroom properly, guiding to organize class learning activities, and supporting in handling issues happening in class.
- Conduct essential trainings to keep the academic team, particularly, foreign teacher team, well informed of any changes on school program, operation or teaching methods.
- Collect training feedbacks and have class observations to assess the effectiveness of delivered training programs and determine what additional training might be necessary to teachers in the future.
- Have further coaching and supporting in class as needed and revise the training session or materials according to the result of class observation and teacher’s evaluation.
- Monitor progress and provide regular feedbacks to help manage teacher’s performance..
3. Recruitment & Evaluation duties:
- Cooperate with HR team to plan and arrange interview schedule to recruit foreign teachers.
- Conduct employee orientation and initial training for new foreign teachers.
- Follow up foreign teacher’s performance
4. Others tasks:
- Be a substitute teacher to cover classes in case of unnoticed absence of class teachers or emergency situations.
- Revise and develop forms and procedures regarding franchised program implementation so that school works smoothly and effectively according to the current circumstances.
- Support other departments with school internal events when needed.
- Actively engage in professional development and personal performance management through participating in internal and external training courses.
- Any other duties as assigned by line manager.
- Native English speaker, preferably in understanding Vietnamese.
- Bachelors of Arts Degree or higher education in Education or with a teaching certificate (TESOL, TEFL, TKT, or CELTA)
- Certification of Early Childhood Education is preferable.
- At least 3 or more years working as a classroom teacher at a kindergarten school or early childhood education center.
- Have understandings of current Early Childhood or Primary education methodologies.
- Good leadership and can-do attitudes.
- Professionalism in communication, appearance, and demeanor.
Applicants should send resumé and related documents to us via our email [email protected] or [email protected]
Only short-list candidates who meet our above mandatory requirements will be noticed and contacted for interview
Hope we can cooperate to build more successful in the future
|Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg|
Dave's ESL Cafe International Job Board is maintained by Dave Sperling with WebBBS 4.33.