|Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg|
Exciting opportunities teaching in public schools in Hanoi, Vietnam (earn up to $2,400/month)
Posted By: Language Link Vietnam <[email protected]>
Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2019, at 11:04 a.m.
Language Link Vietnam is seeking ESL teachers for its Primary and Secondary Public School Program.
Positions will start Monday 12th August with paid training and run through to the end of May 2020.
The position offers WEEKDAY DAYTIME classes.
All schools are located in Hanoi.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
--> Teaching the provided syllabus using ESL methods
--> Creating and administering engaging speaking activities
--> Administering mid-term and final tests
--> Participating in mandatory monthly training workshops and meetings
--> Attending parent-teacher meetings annually
--> Regular communication with our office
--> ESL classroom experience teaching young learners or teens required (minimum of 1 year's experience)*
--> Bachelor's degree, in any subject*
--> A CELTA, TESOL, Trinity or equivalent TEFL teaching certificate with teaching practicum
--> A clean home country Police Clearance Check with 6-month validity.
--> Must be a native English speaker or equivalent with evidence of high proficiency
--> Two referees who will be contacted
--> Able to commit until the end of the academic year
* Non-European, non-native speakers must have a degree in English Language Education and 3 years experience in order to qualify for a Work Permit
SALARY & BENEFITS
Language Link Vietnam offers a comprehensive and competitive salary and benefits package:
--> Hourly rates start at 510,000 VND/hr and increase based on qualifications and experience
--> 70 guaranteed hours of teaching per month ^
--> End-of-contract bonus ^
--> Visa-Run flight reimbursement for local hires (payable after completing probation) and initial entry flight for overseas hires up to 12,600,000 VND (payable on contract completion) ^
--> Airport pickup and 10 days initial hotel accommodation for overseas hires ^
--> Paid annual leave and sick leave (approx. 12 days)
--> Vietnamese National Holidays, Christmas Day and International New Years Day (approx 11 days per calendar year)
--> Christmas shut down
--> Vietnamese state medical card
--> Comprehensive medical Insurance for which LLV pays of the annual premium ^
--> Visa and Work Permit sponsorship fully provided and paid for by LLV (except for document authentication) ^
--> Direct deposit for payroll on the same day each month
--> Assistance in setting up a local bank account with an international bank
--> Welfare team support, with 24/7 emergency assistance
--> Ongoing training in a group setting
--> Intensive induction program
--> Professional development opportunities
^ Full-time benefit only
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV and copies of your relevant documents to [email protected]
ABOUT LANGUAGE LINK VIETNAM
- With 40 years of global experience and 20 years of understanding of Vietnamese learners, Language Link has set itself the mission of improving the quality of training, helping learners to shape and develop their ability to use English comprehensively - meaning it is well communicated in everyday life and is well used in studying, examining and working in the country and internationally.
- We also carry out our mission by improving the quality of English language teachers - including Language Link teachers and Vietnamese teachers through teacher training within the framework of the Foreign Curriculum National Language 2020 of the Ministry of Education and Training.
- Language Link is also a leader in the movement to promote comprehensive English learning in Vietnamese schools through collaboration with the Department of Education and Training of Ho Chi Minh City. Hanoi has organised the English, Elementary and High School Olympic Games in the past 13 years, attracting tens of thousands of students to participate.
- Schools Link is the public side of Language Link, the latter of which has private language centres across the world. Approximately 10 years ago, Language Link started teaching in state schools in and around Hanoi and now has programs running in well over 60 schools. Student numbers have more or less doubled year on year since then with the present number of students standing at approximately 30000.
- We have over 125 teachers and 250 teaching assistants, whilst our programs are integrated into the Vietnamese National curriculum meaning our lessons are held during the daytime, Monday to Friday with very few, if any, weekends.
- Schools Link teaches primary, secondary and high school programs which are based on strict guidelines set by the Vietnamese Ministry of Education. Parents also appreciate the extra supporting material that Schools Link provides, including a Parents Handbook, Parents Kit, homework revision booklet, and TOEFL Primary/Junior practice books.
|Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg|
Dave's ESL Cafe International Job Board is maintained by Dave Sperling with WebBBS 4.33.