Here's a job description of a highly recommended opportunity---online English teacher for Chinese children in Magic Ears. Thousands of teachers joined this company and speak highly of it.
Founded in 2016 & based in Beijing/Nashville, with innovative technology and qualified native English speaking teachers online, Magic Ears provides 4-12-year-old children a natural and efficient online English learning experience, which allows teachers to focus on teaching in a pleasant environment.
We got 4.7 points review on Glassdoor, and 4.4 points review on Facebook Page. We are renowned for the most considerate company that values teachers highly important.
Our philosophy for online children’s English education is that advanced technology should be paired with top-level teachers so that children can attain an English level similar to a native speaker’s. You will not be just a number here!
With innovative technology and qualified native English speaking teachers from USA/Canada, Magic Ears provides fun, interactive and efficient online English learning experience to 4-12-year-old children in China. We also dedicate to provide a pleasant environment which allows teachers to teach and grow with us. With Magic Ears, you can not only teach but also has the chance to get higher positions such as interviewers, trainers, social media administrator, etc.
- The best salary package among our counterparts in China, 30% HIGHER than average. ($22~26/hr, pay monthly by PayPal/bank)
- Guaranteed booking rate. Booked by the company not parents. Guaranteed to teach as soon as you’re hired!
- Nice sick policy---no penalty for absence due to sickness, family emergency, or natural disaster. No doctor’s note needed.
- Secondary positions: interviewers/trainers, etc.; chance to work in US/Beijing office.
- Flexible scheduling (No class minimum).
- Fully integrative platform and amazing animations/games. Full of fun!
- Curriculum provided by Magic Ears, no need to make courseware.
- Magic Ears T-shirt for you.
- Magic Ears University---free access to teacher training courses.
- Must be a native English speaker from USA/Canada(our customers want to learn North American Accent)
- Must have Bachelor's Degree or above (undergraduate is fine)
- Have an ESL certificate (TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, TKT, etc.)
- Have teaching experience (about kids or online preferred)
Still on the fence? Sign up via * https://t.mmears.com*. Our success manager will help you! If you have any questions, please email * [email protected]*.
Website: Teacher Portal
Facebook: Magic Ears
YouTube: Magic Ears