|Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg|
🌸🌸🌸 INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITY TO TEACH KINDERGARTEN, LIVE & MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN BEAUTIFUL JAPANESE COUNTRYSIDE!! 🌸🌸🌸
Posted By: FRIENDS INTERNATIONAL KINDERGARTEN <[email protected]>
Date: Sunday, 2 September 2018, at 6:11 p.m.
OPPORTUNITY FOR SPECIAL INDIVIDUALS WITH A PASSION FOR TEACHING KINDERGARTEN, LEARNING AND THE DESIRE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE !!
* *IF YOU ARE AFTER A TEACHING JOB THAT WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- IN YOUR LIFE AND IN THE LIVES OF YOUR STUDENTS, THIS IS IT!
FRIENDS INTERNATIONAL KINDERGARTEN is a small international kindergarten that offers quality education in a homey and caring environment. For over a decade, F.I.K. has been dedicated to the vision of nurturing the individual needs of each of our young learners (2.5 years-old to 6 years-old) and working to help develop young minds into exceptional individuals with high academic and moral standards coupled with a global view. Our Instructors must relish teaching young learners. A clean, ethical life with wholesome values MUST be the hallmark of the Instructor’s life in and out of the classroom, empowering her/him to lead by example. The position of English Teacher/Kindergarten Manager also requires a person with meticulous organizational skills who enjoys administrative work to assist the owners in running the kindergarten. The candidate must be both a strong team player who also works well alone, is patient, kind, flexible and understanding of the pros and cons of working and living in Japan. For example, Japanese society values proactive cooperation in a group setting and sincerity in putting others before oneself. So do our schools. Self-serving individuals will not suit our environment. Our kindergarten employs a western-based curriculum where English is the main medium of instruction.
FRIENDS INTERNATIONAL KINDERGARTEN is located in Morioka, the capital of Iwate Prefecture. Morioka is a city of approximately 350,000 in the center of Iwate. Flanked by mountain ranges to the east and the west with easy access to other major cities located to the north and south, Morioka is only 2.5 ~ 3 hours south by superexpress train to Tokyo. The nearest ski resort is a 40-minute drive while the nearest coast is an hour and a half to the east. Morioka has all the conveniences of a modern city with the warmth and coziness as well as the history and character of a smaller town minus the concrete jungle. Set amongst the beauty of nature, it is perfect for healthy, outdoor living. Morioka really does have the best of both worlds!
FRIENDS INTERNATIONAL KINDERGARTEN is the place for an English Kindergarten Teacher/Manager/Conversation School Teacher as well as a Support Kindergarten English Teacher/Conversation School Teacher who is bubbly, enthusiastic and can work independently; is loyal, respectful, hardworking, very kind and above all, has a passion for teaching children and a strong desire to always do his/her best for the students and the schools.
The successful applicants will make up a part of a DEDICATED team of
teachers that anyone would be proud and honored to work with! :-)
* *THE REQUIREMENTS
1.University degree (Education majors, especially in Early Childhood
Education/ Development .)
2. Only Native English speakers need apply.
3. Teaching experience preferred.
4. Happy, energetic, enthusiastic, confident person with a great sense of
humor – We like to laugh! 😊😊
5. Fantastic people skills: Big, ready smiles, approachable and good at
6.MUST LOVE TEACHING CHILDREN and enjoy the challenge of teaching a
variety of subjects.
7.Strong work ethics: Industrious, conscientious, mature, loyal, honest,
nurturing and responsible with an abundance of initiative and creative
Must enjoy classroom teaching as well as working alone during lesson
planning and administrative periods.
Be passionate about making a positive impact in & out of the classroom
i.e. embodies all the wholesome values that a child can model after.
No self-seekers, thank you!
8. Must enjoy living and working independently in a multi-cultural
environment and possess great communication skills.
9. Have lived in smaller towns, being away from the big crowds, closer to
nature with all the wonderful things it offers and LOOKING TO REPEAT
* *THE PERKS
1. Competitive salary from 255,000yen per month
2. An initial one-year contract with possible renewal offer
3. Bonus will be paid upon satisfactory completion of 2 consecutive years
4. About 4 weeks of fixed, paid vacation per school year in Japan.
(April ~ March. Will be adjusted accordingly if joining midyear.)
5. Fully furnished, single-occupant accommodation with all rental set-up
fees paid by the school (i.e. key money, deposit, realtor’s
commission). Centrally located i.e. approx. a 10-minute walk to work, a
10-minute walk to downtown and a 20-minute walk to the train station.)
6. Visa sponsorship
7. Caring bosses, good school family :-) :-)
8. Greenery and a gentle, friendly town
* *THE POSITION
1. Commences September/October 2018.
2. In-class teaching hours: 24~32 hours / week when school is in session.
A great deal less during student holidays.
3. Mainly teaching children with some opportunities to teach other age
groups. Never a dull moment! :-)
4. Freedom to create own supplement materials to complement textbooks and
curricula used in class, if teacher so wishes.
5. Administrative and some PR, sales work.
* * CONTACT:
Email: [email protected]. Please include your:
(1) cover letter (tell us about yourself, your teaching philosophy and
reasons for applying for this position)
(2) updated resume
(3) university degree and transcripts
(4) full-length photo (taken no later than 6 months ago)
(5) the photo page of your current passport (proof of nationality).
**Please send big emails in installments. CHECK INBOX AND JUNK FOLDER for
our reply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg|
Dave's ESL Cafe International Job Board is maintained by Dave Sperling with WebBBS 4.33.