|Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg|
🎯 🎯 🎯 Teach Young Learners in Asia【Hong Kong】| Interviewing Now 🎯 🎯 🎯
Posted By: On the Mark Education <[email protected]>
Date: Monday, 16 July 2018, at 7:05 p.m.
Teach English in China - ESL Job in China
On the Mark Education has an amazing adventure for teachers interested in teaching internationally.
We are currently hiring English teachers to come live in the exciting cities of
Hong Kong & Shanghai & Guangzhou and several other cities.
Either this is your first time to teach overseas or you have previous teaching experience, we are looking for candidates with a passion for adventure and education.
We bring to you the best ESL jobs in leading public and private schools
and internationally recognized educational institutions.
We are here every step of the way, to help you find the most suitable English teacher jobs in your preferred location and make an informed decision!
What does this cost you?
Absolutely NOTHING but a rewarding life journey
[Teaching Job Type]
Young Learner Positions (student age 3-15)
Adult Teaching Positions (student age 18+)
Public Schools Positions (NO weekend teaching)
- University Bachelor’s degree (in any discipline)
- 120 hour TEFL certificate or CELTA (NOT required for some positions)
- Clean background check
[Compensation Packages] (vary by qualifications and school location)
- Monthly salary: Up to 22,000 RMB/3,400 USD
- PAID upfront airfare to China
- FREE hotel accommodation provided upon arrival
- FREE accommodation OR monthly housing allowance
- Flight reimbursement
- Contract completion bonus
- Paid holiday
- Paid Training at the beginning of your contract
- Free Chinese lessons
- Airport Pick-up
- Full academic support from Head Office and Schools
- Full resources and materials
- Opportunity for promotion and development within the company
[Apply Now] @ [email protected]
- Job ref # in your email title: #ASIA__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
- Resume (Please include your phone number, nationality and date of birth)
- Degree certificate / TEFL certificate / Passport page (scan)
- A recent semi-formal headshot photo
- Potential start date
- Current location
- Preferences for cities / teaching job types
- Confirm that you are able to commit to a 12 month contract
Please provide the job reference #ASIA when you apply
Please check your SPAM FOLDER just in case
★See What Teachers Say About US on Facebook★
Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg Teach in Thailand - Zero Program Fee for ESL Cafe Readers!