About the Opportunity
Our client, the Abu Dhabi Education Council, is hiring thousands of certified teachers to work in public schools throughout the emirate of Abu Dhabi. Secure a permanent highly rewarding position in the midst of an educational reform that is shaping the future of a country.
We are now hiring certified teachers for this school-year's third cycle. Submit your application ASAP to get a chance to be interviewed.
Are you experienced, certified and ready to be part of a massive educational reform?
The open positions for certified teachers and subjects to teach are:
- Kindergarten Teachers (can start in Aug 2014)
- Elementary School
- Middle School English
- Middle School Math (can start in Aug 2014)
- Middle School Science (can start in Aug 2014)
- Physical Education
- High School English
What are you waiting for?
Apply today and let us get you started on this amazing journey.
- Gain invaluable experience working with professionals from all over the world teaching cutting edge curriculum.
- Be part of one of the largest educational reforms in the world.
- Don't pay a dime for housing. Save that money and invest it in your future!
- Experience a comfortable lifestyle in one of the richest countries in the world. Live the life you deserve as an experienced educator.
- 2 year contract
- Sunday to Thursday (Islamic weekend)
- School type:
- Public School
- Provided in full
- Provided, with AED 20,000 furniture allowance
- Between 12,300 - 19,000 AED per month ($3350-$5100 USD) with no income tax
- Health insurance provided
- Summer break July-mid September, 3 week winter break, 2 week spring break, 10 national holidays
- Around 10 Islamic holidays per year
- Must be a native English speaker
- Must hold a passport from one of the following countries: US, CA, AU, NZ, SA, IE, UK
- Bachelor's degree in education, Master's degree, PGCE
- Minimum of 1 year post-certification teaching experience required
- Valid teaching license required; driver's license required