About the Opportunity
IAT, the Institute of Applied Technology, is seeking more than 400 experienced teachers to educate the future scientists, engineers and technicians of the UAE. The Institute offers Career-based Technical Education (CTE) in English at the secondary and tertiary levels. The client’s seven campuses are located in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Dubai, Ras Al Khaima and Al Fujairah; with its directorate located in Abu Dhabi.
We are looking for certified teachers to start in August 2014. These jobs are an amazing opportunity to truly make a difference on the lives of your students: young adults that aspire to learn from you. Added to the positive impact that you could have on the students, the Institute is in a growth phase, with considerable career advancement opportunities.
If you want to be ready for the interview rounds, we suggest you to apply now.
2014's Interviews will be held in:
- New York, March 28-29
- London, Apr 11
- Chicago, March 28-29
- Others, To be determined
Teaching at the Institute of Applied Technology is a great decision as it puts you in a rapidly growing organization with state of the art facilities:
- Work in an Institute that has more than 4000 students.
- Help shape the future of the UAE with your knowledge and experience.
- Live the life you deserve as an experienced educator.
- IAT has several campuses throughout the Emirates and is constantly growing.
- Teach in the subject area that you have a lot of experience in.
What are you waiting for?
Start 2014 with a fantastic job! Apply today and let us get you started on this amazing journey.
The open positions and subjects to teach are:
- Lab Instructor (Chem)
- Lab Instructor (Phys)
- Physical Education
- Applied Technology - Electrical
- Engineer, Workshop - Electrical
- Applied Technology - Mechanical
- Engineer, Workshop- Mechanical
- 3 year contract
- Sunday to Thursday (Islamic weekend)
- School type:
- Technical Institution
- Yearly two way air ticket including one dependant
- Allowance provided, amount depends on city
- Between 13,000+ AED per month (higher pay based on qualifications & experience) with no income tax
- Provided (20,000 AED) if relocated from overseas
- Education allowance up to 60,000 AED
- Health insurance provided including spouse and three dependant children
- Paid Vacation:
- Annual Leave, 42 days paid leave per annum
- Must be a native English speaker
- Minimum a Bachelors degree in the subject taught (Masters preferred)
- Minimum of 1 year post-certification teaching experience required.
- Industry experience in the subject area is desired