About the Opportunity
We are hiring more than 300 teachers to work in technical institutions throughout the emirates. Secure a permanent high-paying position in an exotic and amazing locale today!
We are looking for certified teachers to start in August 2014. Submit your application ASAP to get a chance to be interviewed. The interview dates and locations haven't been confirmed but you can expect them to be around February or March.
If you want to be ready for the interview rounds, we strongly suggest you to apply now.
2014's Interviews to be held in:
- Houston, Feb 15-17
- New York, Feb 18-20, Apr 5-6 and Oct 25-26
- London, Feb 22-23 and Apr 11
- Los Angeles, Apr 8-9
- Manchester, Apr 12-13, May 3-4 and Jul 7-8
Are you experienced, passionate, certified and ready to earn what you deserve?
- Work in an institute that has more than 4000 students.
- Help shape the future of the UAE with your knowledge and experience.
- Live the life you deserve as an experienced educator.
- IAT has several campuses throughout the emirates and is constantly growing.
- Teach in the area that you have a lot of experience in!
What are you waiting for?
Start 2014 with an amazing job! Apply today and let us get you started on this amazing journey.
The open positions and subjects to teach are:
- Lab Instructor (Chem)
- Lab Instructor (Phys)
- Physical Education
- Applied Technology - Electrical
- Engineer, Workshop - Electrical
- Applied Technology - Mechanical
- Engineer, Workshop- Mechanical
- 3 year contract
- Sunday to Thursday (Islamic weekend)
- School type:
- Technical Institution
- Yearly two way air ticket including one dependant
- Allowance provided, amount depends on city
- Between 13,000+ AED per month (higher pay based on qualifications & experience) with no income tax
- Provided (20,000 AED) if relocated from overseas
- Education allowance up to 60,000 AED
- Health insurance provided including spouse and three dependent children
- Paid Vacation:
- Annual Leave, 42 days paid leave per annum
- Must be a native English speaker
- Minimum a Bachelors degree in the subject taught (Masters preferred)
- Minimum of 1 year post-certification teaching experience required.
- Industry experience in the subject area is desired