About the Opportunity
Our client, the Abu Dhabi Education Council, is hiring thousands of certified teachers to work in public schools throughout the emirate of Abu Dhabi. Secure a permanent high-paying position in an exotic and amazing locale today!
We are now hiring certified teachers to start in January 2014 (application time closing in November 15th) in the following positions:
- Kindergarten teachers
- Middle school English teachers
- Middle school Math teachers
- Middle school Science teachers
- High school English teachers
- Administrative roles
Are you experienced, certified and ready to earn what you deserve?
- Work with professionals from all over the world teaching cutting edge curriculum. Your resume will thank you when you come home.
- Earn on average 17% more than your colleagues back home and don't pay a dime for housing. Can you save $2000 a month where you are now?
- Experience a lavish lifestyle in one of the richest countries in the world. Live the life you deserve as an experienced educator.
What are you waiting for?
Apply today and let us get you started on this amazing journey.
- 2 year contract
- Sunday to Thursday (Islamic weekend)
- School type:
- Public School
- Provided in full
- Provided, with AED 20,000 furniture allowance
- Between 12,300 - 19,000 AED per month ($3350-$5100) with no income tax
- Health insurance provided
- Summer break July-mid September, 3 week winter break, 2 week spring break, 10 national holidays
- Around 10 Islamic holidays per year
- Must be a native English speaker
- Must hold a passport from one of the following countries: US, CA, AU, NZ, SA, IE, UK
- Bachelor's degree, Master's degree, PGCE
- Minimum of 1 year post-certification teaching experience required
- Valid teaching license required; driver's license required