About the Opportunity
Footprints Recruiting, the leading North American teacher recruitment agency, is the go-to place for premium teaching opportunities in the Gulf. We offer various lucrative teaching positions for experienced professionals in Kuwait and several emirates across the UAE. All positions are highly paid and require previous teaching experience.
We are currently hiring Kindergarten teachers for the public school system in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Please see below for the job details.
- Teach in an exotic location
- Your salary is completely tax free!
- Spacious housing is provided with an allowance for furniture
- Benefits include flights, vacation flights, support for dependents, ample paid vacation time and health insurance
- A challenging role with real professional development will increase your value as a professional teacher
See job details below
About Teaching in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi is a thriving commercial hub for the Middle East. It is located on the Gulf Coast about 2 hours drive from Dubai. It's one of the wealthiest places in the world and boasts a range of of world class amenities and facilities ranging from artificial islands to a Ferrari theme park. Footprints is placing teachers in the public school system aimed at educating young Emirati citizens.
While the rest of the education system is segregated by gender, KG schools are mixed and provide a basis for further education - including the English language. The Emirate of Abu Dhabi has been working on an ambitious reform program called the "New School Model" in which foreign teachers are brought in to implement this reforms package and elevate the quality and academic performance of the Abu Dhabi public school system.
As a Kindergarten teacher, your daily work in the classroom is an essential part of the success of these reforms. Change starts in the classroom, and the classroom starts at Kindergarten. If you want to make a real impact on young children in a way that will change their academic career and help them acquire essential skills for the modern world, this is your chance.
Footprints Recruiting is the oldest and most recognized name for premium teaching and lecturing positions in the Middle East. Given our extensive experience working with governments and academic institutions throughout the region, it's not surprising the Abu Dhabi Education Council has entrusted Footprints with recruiting education professionals for the next three years.
- All positions are 2-year contracts with an option for renewal
- Sunday to Thursday (Islamic weekend)
- School type:
- Public school
- Provided in full
- Housing provided + AED 20,000 (~$5,000) furniture allowance
- Between AED 12,300-19,000 p/month ($3,350-$5,300) with no income tax
- Health insurance provided
- 8 weeks paid vacation
- Around 10 Islamic and national holidays per year
- Must be a native English speaker
- Must be citizen of Canada, Britain, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, United States or South Africa
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 1 year post-certification experience required
- Valid teaching license/certification required.
After clicking "Apply Now" and submitting an application, one of our recruiting specialists will schedule a screening interview on the phone.