|Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg|
Teach in Russia - Applications Close Soon!
Posted By: EF English First
Date: Monday, 1 July 2013, at 12:20 p.m.
Teach in Russia - Applications close soon!
EF English First is currently hiring for positions in Moscow, St. Petersburg, and several smaller cities. Arrival dates are in August and early September. Moscow is our fastest growing market and therefore has the most positions throughout the year as new schools open regularly.
All contracts are full-time contracts. Most contracts are 9 months in length with the option to extend upon completion.
Teachers work 5 or 6 days per week, of which 24 hours are contact teaching. Teachers use remaining time to plan lessons, administer placement tests, and contribute to the overall running of the center. Due to the nature of our schools, our busiest times are evenings and Saturdays so teachers will be scheduled to work accordingly. We have several different types of schools most are teaching Kids from ages 3-17, while many are teaching both kids and adults.
More information about the positions, and EF itself, can be found on our social website: http://ef-russiateachers.com
All teachers must meet the following criteria before employment with EF. EF hiring policy complies with Russian government regulations; therefore the qualifications are neither optional nor negotiable
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least one year of teaching experience
- TEFL/ CELTA/ TESOL certificate
- Holder of a valid passport with at least 6 months until expiry
- Between the ages of 23 and 40
About the package:
During your interview, your recruiter will be happy to go into more detail about the specifics of the package
- A gross monthly salary of 65,000 RUB
- Monthly Flight Allowance of 3,500 RUB
- Full work visa sponsorship
- Health Insurance
- Annual Leave: 21 annual paid leave days a year in addition to Russian public holidays
- Relocation Assistance in the form of a loan and apartment search support
- Renewal Bonus
Join our team! Apply now: http://bit.ly/RussiaEF0513
Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg 300 Guaranteed Jobs - Island TEFL