|Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg|
AMERICAN OR CANADIAN SKYPE ONLINE ENGLISH TEACHERS- WORK FROM HOME! YOU MUST RESIDE IN CENTRAL, SOUTH AMERICA OR SOUTH EAST ASIA- NO CLASS PREP! MOTIVATED ADULT STUDENTS
Posted By: English Tutor Online <email@example.com>
Date: Saturday, 23 March 2013, at 7:38 a.m.
AMERICAN OR CANADIAN SKYPE ONLINE ENGLISH TEACHERS- WORK FROM HOME! YOU MUST RESIDE IN CENTRAL, SOUTH AMERICA OR SOUTH EAST ASIA
About ETO- English tutor Online:
ETO- English tutor Online is a Canadian online ESL conversation School: www.englishtutoronline.com/english Our English classes are conducted over Skype. We teach one-on-one English conversation classes to students from all over the world! At ETO, teachers work from home!
- The hourly pay rate is $10.00 USD for the first 75 hours of teaching, then $11 USD for the next 75 hours and then $12 USD. Payment is made via PayPal on the 1st and 15th of every month.
- The position will start at 5 hours per week and you could expect to be at 15 hours within 4 to 6 weeks and 20 to 30 hours within 6 to 8 weeks. You will be assigned the new students who register to English Tutor Online.
-No class preparation is required. We provide the teaching material: http://www.englishtutoronline.com/english/textbook.php
- Motivated and respectful adult students.
-YOU MUST BE AMERICAN OR CANADIAN AS THIS POSITION IS FOR AN AMERICAN OR CANADIAN TEACHER.
- We are presently looking for American or Canadian online English teachers WHO ARE RESIDING IN CENTRAL, SOUTH AMERICA OR SOUTH EAST ASIA.
- Have experience teaching English.
- Patient, professional, friendly and able to engage in conversation, as these are conversation classes.
- Have a computer, a headset with built-in microphone, a webcam and a stable Internet connection.
- Good typing skills, as you will need to give learners quick written feedback using Skype.
- ***Since the job training is lengthy please apply only if you are ABLE TO COMMIT TO A MINIMUM OF A YEAR.
If this position interests you and you fit the requirements PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the questions below to the body of your application email:
Your Skype ID?
Are you American or Canadian (the position is for North American teachers)?:
Are you currently living in Central, South America or South East Asia (this is a requirement for this opening)?:
In which country will you be living over the next year- and your time zone?
When would you be available to start?
Do you currently have a job?
Will you keep your current job and also work for ETO?
If so, how many hours are you currently working And what is your schedule like?
What is the minimum number of hours/week that are you available to teach?
What is the ideal number of hours/week that you would like to teach?
What is the maximum number of hours/week that are you available to teach?
Do you prefer a morning, afternoon and/or an evening shift (in your time zone)?
What would be your ideal schedule?
Are you available Mondays to Fridays?
How about on Saturdays and Sundays?
How many days a week can you teach?
For applicants in South East Asia- Are you available for a split shift, where you would be working mornings and evenings: mornings from 8 am to 11 am Thai time and evenings from 7pm to 10 pm Thai time- 5 days a week (including Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays)?
For applicants in Central or South America- Are you available from 2 pm to 10 pm CST- 5 days a week (including Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays)?
* If you are not available for the above schedule please tell us your detailed availability (days, time and time zone).
Do you understand that the position will start at 5 hours a week and you could expect to be at 15 hours within 4 to 6 weeks and 20 to 30 hours within 6 to 8 weeks?
Do you understand that the hourly pay rate is $10.00 USD for the first 75 hours of teaching, then $11 USD for the next 75 hours and then $12 USD?
How many different companies/schools have you worked for in the past 5 years?
Please mention the name of the companies/schools were you worked at in the last 5 years, the time you worked there and the reason for leaving:
How many years experience do you have teaching English?
Do you have experience with proofreading and teaching test preparation as TOFEL, SAT, TOEIC or others?
Are you able to commit for a minimum of a year (as the job training is very lengthy and you will be paid for the initial 20 hour of training only once you have successfully completed the 6 month probation period)?:
Why would you like to teach over Skype?
Have you ever worked from home?
Have you ever taught English online?
Do you prefer working from home or at a school and why?
Do you have a reliable internet connection?
Please give us the Download speed (not the upload) from: www.speedtest.net
Do you have any vacation/trip planned over the next 6 months?
Do you have good typing skills?
Do you understand that for quality control classes at ETO are recorded?
3 strong points:
3 things you would like to improve:
Do you understand that we will not provide a work visa, health insurance nor paid vacation time?
Do you understand that since the training is very lengthy and that the first 20 hours of training will be paid only after completing the 6 month probation period?
Have you attached your resume and a recent photo?
Thank you for taking the time to fill out the ETO application form.
Please note that we will only contact selected applicants.
English Tutor Online
|Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg|
Dave's ESL Cafe International Job Board is maintained by Dave Sperling with WebBBS 4.33.