Online MA in TESOL!
1 pound pork
1-2 ounce can of hominy
5 chili pods
1 teaspoon salt
1. Boil about1/2 gallon of water.
2. Chop 1-cup onions.
3. Chop dried chili pods.
4. Cut up pork meat.
5. Put to boil the water; add salt, hominy, onion, pork and chilis.
6. Boil for 1-1/2 hours.
7. To serve, put the Posole in a bowl.
8. Sprinkle hot sauce and lemon juice over the posole.
9. Serve warm tortillas on the side.
This recipe was written by Yair Rramirez a 6th grade student at Mayfield Middle School in Mayfield, Kentucky in the U.S.A. He has been in the U.S. for 3 months after coming here from Mexico. He says he hopes you love his food! You can contact him at [email protected]
World's Best Jobs!
Dave's ESL Cafe Copyright © 2016 Dave Sperling. All Rights Reserved.