Caldo de Pollo
2 medium-sized potatoees
1/2 cabbage head
1 garlic clove
1. Cook the chicken in the water.
2. While the chicken is cooking, chop the onions,tomatoes,potatoes,
green beans, cabbage and carrots.
3. Mince the garlic and put into the water.
4. Cook until vegetables are cooked.
5. Serve warm tortillas with the Caldo de Pollo.
This is written by Benjamin Arellano, a student at Mayfield Middle School in Mayfield, Kentucky in the U.S. This recipe was part of our unit on food. Enjoy! Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
World's Best Jobs!
Dave's ESL Cafe Copyright © 2008 Dave Sperling. All Rights Reserved.