Online MA in TESOL!
Sausage and Saurkraut with Potatoes
1 pound smoked sausage
5 medium potatoes
1 can or 16 ounces of saurkraut
1/2 to 1 cup water
salt and pepper
1. Cut the sausage into bite-sized pieces.
2. Cut the potatoes into bite-sized pieces.
3. Fry the sausage in a hot skillet until dark brown, but not burned.
4. Drain the sauerkraut, but keep the liquid for later.
5. Add the sauerkraut to the meat and cook until the kraut is brown.
6. Add the potatoes and the liquid. Also add about 1/2 to 1 cup of water until the water just covers the meat, potatoes, and kraut.
7. Add salt and pepper to the taste you like.
8. Cover with the pan lid.
9. Cook on medium heat until the potatoes are tender (a little soft).
This recipe was written by the ESL teacher Mrs. Kathy Thornton for her students at Mayfield, Kentucky Middle School in the United States. They are also submitting their recipes for you to enjoy. We hope you like our food. Their recipes are all from their Mexican culture, and mine is from my German culture. Yo quiero a mis estudiantes!
World's Best Jobs!
Dave's ESL Cafe Copyright © 2016 Dave Sperling. All Rights Reserved.