Online MA in TESOL!
Here's an Idea to Try
- small pieces of paper (about 2-3 per student)
- container large enough to fit a hand and all of these papers
- Give your students the paper and tell them to write on these papers things they would like to talk about.
- Then fold the papers and add to the container
- Each class allow a student to pick a paper.. and read to the class, this is what you will "free talk" about next class.
- if it is music, bring in some of your tapes/cd to listen to
- if it is food, arrange for the students to bring in their favorite snack
I have found this to be very successful.
World's Best Jobs!
Dave's ESL Cafe Copyright © 2016 Dave Sperling. All Rights Reserved.