Draw Your Name
One way to get your students know your name may be this one, which they find challenging and funny:
1. Draw on the board as many objects as the letters that make up your name.
2. The name of each object should begin with one of the letters of your name.
3. Then, ask your students to tell you the names of the objects you have drawn and you write them next to each object.
4. Then, tell them to put the first letters of each object in the correct order so as to form your name.
5. Finally, students may do the same working in pairs.
Ex. I draw a ring, an apple, a car, an elephant, a glove, an island, a lemon and an ant. If you put in the correct order the first letter of the name of each object, you get my name Graciela.
World's Best Jobs!
Dave's ESL Cafe Copyright © 2008 Dave Sperling. All Rights Reserved.